Will you have Surgery - brain with Urso 250 - from FDA reports
Surgery - brain is reported only by a few people who take Urso 250. We study 5,023 people who have side effects while taking Urso 250 from FDA. Among them, 2 have Surgery - brain. Find out below who they are, when they have Surgery - brain and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on ursodiol (the active ingredients of Urso 250) and Urso 250 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Surgery - brain are also considered in the study.
What is Urso 250?
Urso 250 has active ingredients of ursodiol. (latest outcomes from Urso 250 5,033 users)
What is Surgery - brain?
Surgery - brain has been reported by people with stroke, high blood pressure, neoplasm malignant, metastases to spine, lung neoplasm (latest reports from 562 Surgery - brain patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
5,023 people reported to have side effects when taking Urso 250.
Among them, 2 people (0.04%) have Surgery - brain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Surgery - brain when taking Urso 250 *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Surgery - brain when taking Urso 250 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Psychosomatic Disease (situation in which the mind influences the body to create or complicate an illness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Chronic Hepatitis (long lasting inflammation of liver): 2 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Failure Chronic: 2 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 2 people, 100.00%
- Diovan: 2 people, 100.00%
- Digoxin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Allopurinol: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 100.00%
- Subdural Haematoma (blood collects between the skull and the surface of the brain): 2 people, 100.00%
- Rhabdomyolysis (a condition in which damaged skeletal muscle tissue breaks down): 2 people, 100.00%
- Rehabilitation Therapy: 2 people, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 100.00%
- C-Reactive Protein Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Surgery - brain while taking Urso 250?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Surgery - brain
- Subscribe to monitor Surgery - brain in Urso 250
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Urso 250 and have Surgery - brain
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Surgery - brainSurgery - brain (304 drugs)
Could your condition cause Surgery - brainSurgery - brain (185 conditions)
Urso 250 side effects
- Urso 250 side effects (5,023 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Urso 250a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Pain with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Joint Aches with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Haemarthrosis with Clopidogrel? - a second ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Chlordiazepoxide Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Diabetic Glaucoma with Rasilez? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blastomycosis with Vivelle-Dot? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gilchrist'S Disease with Vivelle-Dot? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - an hour ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Diovan, Metformin, Avandia - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.