Ursodiol and Somatisation disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Somatisation disorder is reported only by a few people who take Ursodiol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ursodiol and have Somatisation disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13,551 people who have side effects while taking Ursodiol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
13,551 people reported to have side effects when taking Ursodiol.
Among them, 4 people (0.03%) have Somatisation disorder.
What is Ursodiol?
Ursodiol has active ingredients of ursodiol. It is often used in primary biliary cirrhosis. eHealthMe is studying from 13,765 Ursodiol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Somatisation disorder?
Somatisation disorder (a long-term (chronic) condition in which a person has physical symptoms that involve more than one part of the body) is found to be associated with 340 drugs and 131 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ursodiol and Somatisation disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Somatisation disorder when taking Ursodiol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Somatisation disorder when taking Ursodiol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ursodiol *:
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 25.00%
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 25.00%
- Vitamin C: 1 person, 25.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Niacin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Neoral: 1 person, 25.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Irbesartan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Garlic: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Somatisation disorder *:
- Fear Of Disease: 2 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 25.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatic Steatosis (fatty liver disease): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ursodiol and have Somatisation disorder?Check whether Somatisation disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Somatisation disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ursodiol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ursodiol:
- Ursodiol (13,765 reports)
Common Ursodiol side effects:
- Itching: 1,007 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 918 reports
- Diarrhea: 885 reports
- Fever: 702 reports
- Pneumonia: 609 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 525 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 503 reports
- Rashes (redness): 480 reports
Browse all side effects of Ursodiol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Somatisation disorder treatments and more:
- Somatisation disorder (316 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Somatisation disorder:
- Somatisation disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Somatisation disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Somatisation disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Somatisation disorder:
- Somatisation disorder (340 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Somatisation disorder:
- Somatisation disorder (131 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ursodiol (the active ingredients of Ursodiol) and Ursodiol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Moduretic 5-50 and Herpes Zoster - a second ago
- Everolimus and Photophobia - a second ago
- Flaxseed Oil and Diverticulitis - 2 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Kalexate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Aleve and Naproxen drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Urination - Painful - 28 seconds ago
- Prinivil and Motrin drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Motrin Ib vs. Promethazine Hydrochloride - 34 seconds ago
- Prozac and Silver drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Nadolol And Bendroflumethazide vs. Actos - 37 seconds ago