Vagistat-1 and Drug ineffective - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug ineffective is found among people who take Vagistat-1, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vagistat-1 and have Drug ineffective. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,685 people who have side effects when taking Vagistat-1 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,685 people reported to have side effects when taking Vagistat-1.
Among them, 435 people (25.82%) have Drug ineffective.
What is Vagistat-1?
Vagistat-1 has active ingredients of tioconazole. eHealthMe is studying from 1,685 Vagistat-1 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective is found to be associated with 4,262 drugs and 4,942 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vagistat-1 and Drug ineffective reports submitted per year:
Time on Vagistat-1 when people have Drug ineffective *:
Gender of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Vagistat-1*:
Age of people who have Drug ineffective when taking Vagistat-1 *:
Common drugs people take besides Vagistat-1 *:
Common side effects people have besides Drug ineffective *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vagistat-1 and have Drug ineffective?Check whether Drug ineffective is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug ineffective and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of tioconazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vagistat-1:
- Vagistat-1 (1,685 reports)
Common Vagistat-1 side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 435 reports
- Genital pruritus female (itching in vagina): 222 reports
- Vaginal burning sensation: 321 reports
- Vaginal discharge: 122 reports
- Vaginal swelling: 196 reports
- Vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina): 103 reports
- Vulvovaginal discomfort: 112 reports
Browse all side effects of Vagistat-1:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug ineffective treatments and more:
- Drug ineffective (1,151,477 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug ineffective in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug ineffective:
All the drugs that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,262 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug ineffective:
All the conditions that are associated with Drug ineffective:
- Drug ineffective (4,942 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tioconazole (the active ingredients of Vagistat-1) and Vagistat-1 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Norethindrone and Dizziness - 2 seconds ago
- Norethindrone and Drug Ineffective - 4 seconds ago
- Norethindrone and Stress And Anxiety - 6 seconds ago
- Zidovudine and Hoarseness Or Changing Voice - 6 seconds ago
- Moduretic 5-50 and Lidoderm drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Actos drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and Gums - Swollen - 11 seconds ago
- Withdrawal Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride - 12 seconds ago
- Miralax and Aggression - 29 seconds ago