Vagistat-1 and Lacrimal gland enlargement - from FDA reports
There is no Lacrimal gland enlargement reported by people who take Vagistat-1 yet. This review analyzes which people have Lacrimal gland enlargement with Vagistat-1. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lacrimal gland enlargement when taking Vagistat-1?
- Check symptoms - is lacrimal gland enlargement caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLacrimal gland enlargement and drugs with ingredients of tioconazole.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLacrimal gland enlargement and Vagistat-1 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vagistat-1 has active ingredients of tioconazole. (latest outcomes from Vagistat-1 1,685 users)
Lacrimal Gland Enlargement
Lacrimal gland enlargement has been reported by people with high blood pressure, conjunctivitis allergic, osteoporosis post-menopausal, hyperthyroidism, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 29 Lacrimal gland enlargement patients).