Vajigandha and Ear tag - from FDA reports
There is no Ear tag reported by people who take Vajigandha yet. This review analyzes which people have Ear tag with Vajigandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ear tag when taking Vajigandha?
- Check symptoms - is ear tag caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEar tag and drugs with ingredients of ashwagandha.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEar tag and Vajigandha from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vajigandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha.
Ear tag (latest reports from 3 Ear tag patients).