Valium and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30,254 people who have side effects when taking Valium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 21, 2017
30,254 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium.
Among them, 2,709 people (8.95%) have Acupuncture and pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Valium when people have Acupuncture and pain *:
- < 1 month: 69.33 %
- 1 - 6 months: 8.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 2.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 5.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 6.67 %
- 10+ years: 8.0 %
Gender of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Valium *:
- female: 64.84 %
- male: 35.16 %
Age of people who have Acupuncture and pain when taking Valium *:
- 0-1: 0.27 %
- 2-9: 0.18 %
- 10-19: 0.73 %
- 20-29: 5.34 %
- 30-39: 12.83 %
- 40-49: 25.65 %
- 50-59: 25.7 %
- 60+: 29.3 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (231 people, 8.53%)
- Sleep Disorder (149 people, 5.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (141 people, 5.20%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (130 people, 4.80%)
- Back Pain (114 people, 4.21%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (563 people, 20.78%)
- Percocet (498 people, 18.38%)
- Neurontin (482 people, 17.79%)
- Ambien (444 people, 16.39%)
- Zometa (352 people, 12.99%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (665 people, 24.55%)
- Depression (642 people, 23.70%)
- Weakness (596 people, 22.00%)
- Fatigue (580 people, 21.41%)
- Headache (561 people, 20.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain when taking Valium?
- Check symptoms - is acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAcupuncture and pain and drugs with ingredients of diazepam.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Valium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Acupuncture and pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all side effects of Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Could your condition cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
User posts to the study
I had to come off clonazapam after taking for 4 month due to it started giving me nightime erection 4-5times per 6 hours of sleep. Weened of that, now on valium 7.5mg per night was only happening to me on this 1-2 times nightly, but now back to 3 + times per night after taking it. It does not ...