Valium and Electrocardiogram pr prolongation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Electrocardiogram pr prolongation is found among people who take Valium, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Valium and have Electrocardiogram pr prolongation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,133 people who have side effects when taking Valium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
43,133 people reported to have side effects when taking Valium.
Among them, 8 people (0.02%) have Electrocardiogram pr prolongation.
What is Valium?
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 46,087 Valium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Electrocardiogram pr prolongation?
Electrocardiogram pr prolongation is found to be associated with 329 drugs and 186 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Valium and Electrocardiogram pr prolongation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Electrocardiogram pr prolongation when taking Valium *:
- female: 12.5 %
- male: 87.5 %
Age of people who have Electrocardiogram pr prolongation when taking Valium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 87.5 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Valium *:
- Paracetamol: 7 people, 87.50%
- Cymbalta: 7 people, 87.50%
- Vinorelbine Tartrate: 1 person, 12.50%
- Sucralfate: 1 person, 12.50%
- Morphine: 1 person, 12.50%
- Moduretic 5-50: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lanoxin: 1 person, 12.50%
- Iressa: 1 person, 12.50%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 12.50%
Common side effects people have besides Electrocardiogram pr prolongation *:
- Hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch): 7 people, 87.50%
- Reflexes Abnormal (body receives a certain stimulus not normally): 7 people, 87.50%
- Consciousness - Decreased: 7 people, 87.50%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 7 people, 87.50%
- Hypothermia (body temperature drops below the required temperature for normal metabolism and body functions): 7 people, 87.50%
- Bundle Branch Block Right (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the right ventricle): 7 people, 87.50%
- Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Prolonged: 7 people, 87.50%
- Bezoar (mass found trapped in the gastrointestinal system): 7 people, 87.50%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 7 people, 87.50%
- Ventricular Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart): 7 people, 87.50%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sedation: 3 people, 37.50%
- Depression: 3 people, 37.50%
- Suicide Attempt: 1 person, 12.50%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Valium and have Electrocardiogram pr prolongation?Check whether Electrocardiogram pr prolongation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Electrocardiogram pr prolongation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diazepam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Valium:
- Valium (46,087 reports)
Common Valium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Valium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Electrocardiogram pr prolongation treatments and more:
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation (674 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Electrocardiogram pr prolongation:
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Electrocardiogram pr prolongation:
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation (329 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Electrocardiogram pr prolongation:
- Electrocardiogram pr prolongation (186 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diazepam (the active ingredients of Valium) and Valium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Finasteride and Kyphosis - a second ago
- Flaxseed Oil vs. Omeprazole - 5 seconds ago
- Chest Pain and Rhinitis - 9 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Extremity Contracture - 12 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen and Rhofade drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Livostin and Pentasa drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Effient and Actinic Keratosis - 34 seconds ago
- Ubiquinol vs. Clopidogrel - 48 seconds ago
- Adderall and Peripheral Ischaemia - a minute ago
- Temazepam and Nervousness - a minute ago