Valtrex and Hepatitis syphilitic - from FDA reports
Hepatitis syphilitic is reported only by a few people who take Valtrex. We study 22,320 people who have side effects while taking Valtrex from FDA. Among them, 1 have Hepatitis syphilitic. Find out below who they are, when they have Hepatitis syphilitic and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
22,320 people reported to have side effects when taking Valtrex.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Hepatitis syphilitic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hepatitis syphilitic when taking Valtrex *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Hepatitis syphilitic when taking Valtrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Malaise (1 person, 100.00%)
- Jaundice - Yellow Skin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatitis Acute (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hepatic Enzyme Abnormal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Hepatitis syphilitic when taking Valtrex?
- Check symptoms - is hepatitis syphilitic caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsHepatitis syphilitic and drugs with ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHepatitis syphilitic and Valtrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Valtrex has active ingredients of valacyclovir hydrochloride. It is often used in genital herpes. (latest outcomes from Valtrex 23,985 users)
Hepatitis syphilitic (hepatitis with syphilis infection) has been reported by people with genital herpes, hiv infection (latest reports from 4 Hepatitis syphilitic patients).