Vardenafil hydrochloride and Blood glucose increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Blood glucose increased is reported only by a few people who take Vardenafil Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vardenafil hydrochloride and have Blood glucose increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 227 people who have side effects while taking Vardenafil hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
227 people reported to have side effects when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.88%) have Blood glucose increased.
What is Vardenafil hydrochloride?
Vardenafil hydrochloride has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. eHealthMe is studying from 240 Vardenafil hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Blood glucose increased?
Blood glucose increased is found to be associated with 3,046 drugs and 2,587 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vardenafil hydrochloride and Blood glucose increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Blood glucose increased when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- Sertraline Hydrochloride: 2 people, 100.00%
- Robaxin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Revlimid: 2 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 100.00%
- Novolog: 2 people, 100.00%
- Lantus: 2 people, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 2 people, 100.00%
- Decadron: 2 people, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 100.00%
- Pepcid: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Blood glucose increased *:
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Pruritus Generalised (generalized itching): 1 person, 50.00%
- Neoplasm Progression (growth of tumour): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vardenafil hydrochloride and have Blood glucose increased?Check whether Blood glucose increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Blood glucose increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vardenafil hydrochloride:
- Vardenafil hydrochloride (240 reports)
Blood glucose increased treatments and more:
- Blood glucose increased (189,662 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Blood glucose increased:
- Blood glucose increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Blood glucose increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Blood glucose increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Blood glucose increased:
- Humalog: 36,276 reports
- Lantus: 29,182 reports
- Metformin: 26,691 reports
- Byetta: 17,322 reports
- Novolog: 9,293 reports
- Aspirin: 8,552 reports
- Trulicity: 7,550 reports
- Lantus solostar: 6,689 reports
- Glipizide: 6,230 reports
- Lisinopril: 6,086 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Blood glucose increased:
- Blood glucose increased (3,046 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Blood glucose increased:
- Type 2 diabetes: 46,453 reports
- Diabetes: 26,285 reports
- Type 1 diabetes: 11,164 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,405 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 6,672 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Blood glucose increased:
- Blood glucose increased (2,587 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vardenafil hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Vardenafil hydrochloride) and Vardenafil hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Baclofen and Listerine drug interaction - now
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Oyster Shell drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Zofran and Eosinophilic Pneumonia - 13 seconds ago
- Vaseretic vs. Monopril - 13 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Risperdal Consta drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone and Ultram drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Dyspnea At Rest - 32 seconds ago
- Revia and Fluoxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Lorazepam and Resting Tremor - 39 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Hyperkalemia - 41 seconds ago