Vardenafil hydrochloride and Bronchitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Bronchitis is reported only by a few people who take Vardenafil Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vardenafil hydrochloride and have Bronchitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 227 people who have side effects while taking Vardenafil hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
227 people reported to have side effects when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (1.32%) have Bronchitis.
What is Vardenafil hydrochloride?
Vardenafil hydrochloride has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. eHealthMe is studying from 240 Vardenafil hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bronchitis?
Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) is found to be associated with 2,909 drugs and 2,363 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vardenafil hydrochloride and Bronchitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bronchitis when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Bronchitis when taking Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Vardenafil hydrochloride *:
- Zocor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Coumadin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Guaifenesin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Glipizide: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fosinopril Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Flaxseed: 1 person, 33.33%
- Etodolac: 1 person, 33.33%
- Digoxin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Bronchitis *:
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 2 people, 66.67%
- Cough: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 33.33%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dyspnea Exertional: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ecchymosis (a discoloration of the skin resulting from bleeding underneath): 1 person, 33.33%
- Emotional Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vardenafil hydrochloride and have Bronchitis?Check whether Bronchitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Bronchitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vardenafil hydrochloride:
- Vardenafil hydrochloride (240 reports)
Bronchitis treatments and more:
- Bronchitis (104,434 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bronchitis:
- Bronchitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bronchitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bronchitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bronchitis:
- Prednisone: 8,756 reports
- Enbrel: 7,700 reports
- Methotrexate: 6,840 reports
- Humira: 6,058 reports
- Aspirin: 4,945 reports
- Singulair: 3,738 reports
- Spiriva: 3,572 reports
- Xolair: 3,549 reports
- Symbicort: 3,387 reports
- Synthroid: 3,222 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bronchitis:
- Bronchitis (2,909 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bronchitis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 13,806 reports
- Asthma: 6,950 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 4,487 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,986 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,442 reports
- Psoriasis: 3,280 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 3,253 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Bronchitis:
- Bronchitis (2,363 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vardenafil hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Vardenafil hydrochloride) and Vardenafil hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lipitor and Systemic Sclerosis - 3 seconds ago
- Actiq vs. Cannabis - 3 seconds ago
- Pepcid Complete and Furosemide drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Levitra and Septic Shock - 16 seconds ago
- Magnesium vs. Movantik - 16 seconds ago
- Inderal vs. Advil - 17 seconds ago
- Naturetin-5 vs. Minipress - 17 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Osteoarthritis - 19 seconds ago
- Zydelig and Constipation - 22 seconds ago
- Keytruda and Abdominal Wall Mass - 30 seconds ago