Velcade and Erection problems - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Erection problems is found among people who take Velcade, especially for people who are 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Velcade and have Erection problems. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60,058 people who have side effects when taking Velcade from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
60,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Velcade.
Among them, 100 people (0.17%) have Erection problems.
What is Velcade?
Velcade has active ingredients of bortezomib. It is often used in multiple myeloma. eHealthMe is studying from 60,227 Velcade users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Erection problems?
Erection problems is found to be associated with 2,476 drugs and 1,973 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Velcade and Erection problems reports submitted per year:
Time on Velcade when people have Erection problems *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 96.15 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.85 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Erection problems when taking Velcade *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.35 %
- 30-39: 1.35 %
- 40-49: 35.14 %
- 50-59: 39.19 %
- 60+: 22.97 %
Common drugs people take besides Velcade *:
- Zometa: 67 people, 67.00%
- Aredia: 65 people, 65.00%
- Revlimid: 47 people, 47.00%
- Dexamethasone: 44 people, 44.00%
- Ativan: 38 people, 38.00%
- Compazine: 35 people, 35.00%
- Coumadin: 34 people, 34.00%
- Protonix: 34 people, 34.00%
- Zofran: 33 people, 33.00%
- Decadron: 33 people, 33.00%
Common side effects people have besides Erection problems *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 59 people, 59.00%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 54 people, 54.00%
- Bone Disorder: 53 people, 53.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 52 people, 52.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 51 people, 51.00%
- Pneumonia: 50 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 49 people, 49.00%
- Pain: 48 people, 48.00%
- Bone Lesion (bone with abnormalities. bone lesions can result from growth formations, infections, or injuries): 48 people, 48.00%
- Back Pain: 47 people, 47.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 11 people, 11.00%
- Hypercalcaemia (elevated calcium (ca+) level in the blood): 8 people, 8.00%
- Pain: 7 people, 7.00%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 4 people, 4.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 2 people, 2.00%
- Amyloidosis (a tumour within which amyloid is produced): 2 people, 2.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 1.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 1.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 1.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 1.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Velcade and have Erection problems?Check whether Erection problems is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Erection problems and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bortezomib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Velcade:
- Velcade (60,227 reports)
Common Velcade side effects:
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 4,936 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,592 reports
- Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 4,065 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,901 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,657 reports
- Death: 3,215 reports
- Fever: 2,794 reports
- Weakness: 2,729 reports
Browse all side effects of Velcade:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Erection problems treatments and more:
- Erection problems (74,470 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Erection problems:
- Erection problems in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Erection problems in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Erection problems in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Erection problems:
- Propecia: 4,143 reports
- Viagra: 2,828 reports
- Levitra: 2,129 reports
- Finasteride: 1,994 reports
- Aspirin: 1,403 reports
- Abilify: 1,302 reports
- Lipitor: 1,262 reports
- Risperdal: 1,253 reports
- Zyprexa: 1,081 reports
- Lisinopril: 950 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Erection problems:
- Erection problems (2,476 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Erection problems:
- Hair loss: 2,482 reports
- Depression: 2,365 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Erection problems:
- Erection problems (1,973 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bortezomib (the active ingredients of Velcade) and Velcade (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin B6 and Nightmares - 7 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Stent - 45 seconds ago
- Headache and Tinnitus - 50 seconds ago
- Promethazine and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 50 seconds ago
- Tazidime and Psychomotor Skills Impaired - a minute ago
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Arteriosclerosis Coronary Artery - a minute ago
- Low-Ogestrel-28 vs. Plan B One-Step - 2 minutes ago
- Pravachol and Breast Lump - 2 minutes ago
- Probiotic and Atherosclerosis - 2 minutes ago
- Paracetamol and Jadenu drug interaction - 2 minutes ago