Will you have Insulin resistance syndrome with Velosulin - from FDA reports
Insulin resistance syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Velosulin. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Velosulin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Insulin resistance syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Insulin resistance syndrome and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on insulin purified pork (the active ingredients of Velosulin) and Velosulin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Insulin resistance syndrome are also considered in the study.
What is Velosulin?
Velosulin has active ingredients of insulin purified pork. (latest outcomes from Velosulin 37 users)
What is Insulin resistance syndrome?
Insulin resistance syndrome has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 2,570 Insulin resistance syndrome patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Velosulin.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Insulin resistance syndrome
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insulin resistance syndrome when taking Velosulin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Insulin resistance syndrome when taking Velosulin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Paxil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Inderal La: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humalog: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Altace: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Medical Device Complication: 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Insulin resistance syndrome while taking Velosulin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Insulin resistance syndrome
- Subscribe to monitor Insulin resistance syndrome in Velosulin
- Subscribe to monitor Velosulin
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Velosulin and have Insulin resistance syndrome
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Insulin resistance syndromeInsulin resistance syndrome (600 drugs)
Could your condition cause Insulin resistance syndromeInsulin resistance syndrome (280 conditions)
Velosulin side effects
- Velosulin side effects (37 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Velosulina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Calcium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Calcium Carbonate? - a second ago
- Will you have Joint Aches with Calcium Carbonate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Calcium Carbonate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthralgia with Calcium Carbonate? - 2 seconds ago
- Amoxil and Norgesic drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Sabina drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Hyper Igd Syndrome? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Hyper Igd Syndrome? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Hyper Igd Syndrome? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Remeron - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Iron Dextran, Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Miralax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.