Who have Insulin resistance with Velosulin - from FDA reports
Insulin resistance is reported only by a few people who take Velosulin. We study 37 people who have side effects while taking Velosulin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Insulin resistance. Find out below who they are, when they have Insulin resistance and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
37 people reported to have side effects when taking Velosulin.
Among them, 1 person (2.7%) has Insulin resistance
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insulin resistance when taking Velosulin *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Insulin resistance when taking Velosulin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prevacid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Plavix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Paxil: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 1 person, 100.00%
- Inderal La: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humalog: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Altace: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Medical Device Complication: 1 person, 100.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 1 person, 100.00%
- Heart Attack: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 100.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 100.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Glucose Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Insulin resistance while taking Velosulin?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Insulin resistance
- Subscribe to monitor Insulin resistance in Velosulin
You are not alone:
Velosulin has active ingredients of insulin purified pork. (latest outcomes from Velosulin 37 users)
Insulin resistance has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, type 1 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 2,570 Insulin resistance patients).
Drugs that are associated with Insulin resistanceInsulin resistance (597 drugs)
Could your condition cause Insulin resistanceInsulin resistance (276 conditions)
Velosulin side effects
- Velosulin side effects (37 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Velosulina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Aspirin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Oil Acne with Dysthymia? - now
- Will you have Stye with Prozac? - now
- Complera and Ritalin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Nephrosis with Mirtazapine? - 2 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Berocca Pn drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nephrotic Syndrome with Mirtazapine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urticaria with Macrodantin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Seminoma with Ulcerative Colitis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Germ Cell Tumor with Ulcerative Colitis? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.