Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Sciatic nerve neuropathy - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sciatic nerve neuropathy is found among people who take Venlafaxine hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Sciatic nerve neuropathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,879 people who have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
8,879 people reported to have side effects when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride.
Among them, 15 people (0.17%) have Sciatic nerve neuropathy.
What is Venlafaxine hydrochloride?
Venlafaxine hydrochloride has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 10,958 Venlafaxine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sciatic nerve neuropathy?
Sciatic nerve neuropathy (sciatic nerve damage) is found to be associated with 269 drugs and 182 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Venlafaxine hydrochloride and Sciatic nerve neuropathy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sciatic nerve neuropathy when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Sciatic nerve neuropathy when taking Venlafaxine hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 73.33 %
- 40-49: 26.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Venlafaxine hydrochloride *:
- Diovan: 11 people, 73.33%
- Cymbalta: 11 people, 73.33%
- Arava: 11 people, 73.33%
- Actemra: 11 people, 73.33%
- Celebrex: 10 people, 66.67%
- Orencia: 2 people, 13.33%
Common side effects people have besides Sciatic nerve neuropathy *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 12 people, 80.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 12 people, 80.00%
- Wound Infection: 11 people, 73.33%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 11 people, 73.33%
- Cartilage Injury: 11 people, 73.33%
- Cauda Equina Syndrome (affecting the bundle of nerve roots): 11 people, 73.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 11 people, 73.33%
- Feeling Hot: 11 people, 73.33%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 11 people, 73.33%
- Heart Rate Increased: 11 people, 73.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 11 people, 73.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Venlafaxine hydrochloride and have Sciatic nerve neuropathy?Check whether Sciatic nerve neuropathy is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Venlafaxine hydrochloride:
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride (10,958 reports)
Sciatic nerve neuropathy treatments and more:
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy (703 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sciatic nerve neuropathy:
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Sciatic nerve neuropathy and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride:
All the drugs that are associated with Sciatic nerve neuropathy:
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy (270 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sciatic nerve neuropathy:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 129 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sciatic nerve neuropathy:
- Sciatic nerve neuropathy (182 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on venlafaxine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Venlafaxine hydrochloride) and Venlafaxine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zidovudine and Coccidioidomycosis - 4 seconds ago
- Lung Disorder and Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding - 15 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Gun Shot Wound - 21 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Overdose - 25 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Dermatitis Contact - 25 seconds ago