Ventavis and Eye pruritus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eye pruritus is reported only by a few people who take Ventavis.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ventavis and have Eye pruritus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,571 people who have side effects while taking Ventavis from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,571 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventavis.
Among them, 5 people (0.04%) have Eye pruritus.
What is Ventavis?
Ventavis has active ingredients of iloprost. eHealthMe is studying from 11,585 Ventavis users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eye pruritus?
Eye pruritus (eye itching) is found to be associated with 1,737 drugs and 1,020 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ventavis and Eye pruritus reports submitted per year:
Time on Ventavis when people have Eye pruritus *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Eye pruritus when taking Ventavis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eye pruritus when taking Ventavis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Ventavis *:
- Tracleer: 4 people, 80.00%
- Revatio: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vesicare: 1 person, 20.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 20.00%
- Serevent: 1 person, 20.00%
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 20.00%
- Paxil: 1 person, 20.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ms Contin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Metoclopramide: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Eye pruritus *:
- Right Ventricular Failure (right half of the heart fails to work): 4 people, 80.00%
- Left Ventricular Failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully): 3 people, 60.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ejection Fraction Decreased (systolic heart failure): 3 people, 60.00%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fall: 3 people, 60.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 60.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 60.00%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 3 people, 60.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 40.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 4 people, 80.00%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ventavis and have Eye pruritus?Check whether Eye pruritus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eye pruritus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of iloprost:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ventavis:
- Ventavis (11,585 reports)
Common Ventavis side effects:
- Death: 2,376 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 1,777 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 951 reports
- Cough: 779 reports
- Dizziness: 741 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 726 reports
Browse all side effects of Ventavis:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eye pruritus treatments and more:
- Eye pruritus (27,174 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye pruritus:
- Eye pruritus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye pruritus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye pruritus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eye pruritus:
- Dupixent: 4,046 reports
- Latisse: 1,131 reports
- Restasis: 976 reports
- Prednisone: 945 reports
- Humira: 711 reports
- Aspirin: 658 reports
- Enbrel: 639 reports
- Singulair: 575 reports
- Synthroid: 499 reports
- Methotrexate: 497 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Eye pruritus:
- Eye pruritus (1,737 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye pruritus:
All the conditions that are associated with Eye pruritus:
- Eye pruritus (1,020 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on iloprost (the active ingredients of Ventavis) and Ventavis (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Xeloda and Centrum drug interaction - now
- Fortamet and Escitalopram drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Revatio and Bladder Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Gestational Diabetes - 16 seconds ago
- Meniere'S Disease and drugs of ingredients of gabapentin - 17 seconds ago
- Percocet and Occult Blood Positive - 24 seconds ago
- Tivicay and Gingival Bleeding - 25 seconds ago
- Accutane and Bell'S Palsy - 25 seconds ago
- Proventil and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - 26 seconds ago
- Proventil and Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder - 26 seconds ago