Ventolin and Musculoskeletal discomfort - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Musculoskeletal discomfort is found among people who take Ventolin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ventolin and have Musculoskeletal discomfort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,623 people who have side effects when taking Ventolin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
50,623 people reported to have side effects when taking Ventolin.
Among them, 150 people (0.3%) have Musculoskeletal discomfort.
What is Ventolin?
Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 51,695 Ventolin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Musculoskeletal discomfort?
Musculoskeletal discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) is found to be associated with 1,487 drugs and 907 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ventolin and Musculoskeletal discomfort reports submitted per year:
Time on Ventolin when people have Musculoskeletal discomfort *:
Gender of people who have Musculoskeletal discomfort when taking Ventolin*:
Age of people who have Musculoskeletal discomfort when taking Ventolin *:
Common drugs people take besides Ventolin *:
Common side effects people have besides Musculoskeletal discomfort *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ventolin and have Musculoskeletal discomfort?Check whether Musculoskeletal discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Musculoskeletal discomfort and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of albuterol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ventolin:
- Ventolin (51,695 reports)
Common Ventolin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 9,624 reports
- Asthma: 7,201 reports
- Cough: 5,189 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 4,406 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,289 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,104 reports
- Pneumonia: 4,038 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,465 reports
Browse all side effects of Ventolin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Musculoskeletal discomfort treatments and more:
- Musculoskeletal discomfort (19,173 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Musculoskeletal discomfort:
- Musculoskeletal discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Musculoskeletal discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Musculoskeletal discomfort:
- Prednisone: 1,363 reports
- Enbrel: 1,224 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,204 reports
- Humira: 1,049 reports
- Aspirin: 1,012 reports
- Forteo: 876 reports
- Synthroid: 655 reports
- Lisinopril: 648 reports
- Lipitor: 645 reports
- Fosamax: 634 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Musculoskeletal discomfort:
- Musculoskeletal discomfort (1,487 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Musculoskeletal discomfort:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,985 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,482 reports
- High blood pressure: 988 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 881 reports
- Pain: 848 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 662 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Musculoskeletal discomfort:
- Musculoskeletal discomfort (907 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol (the active ingredients of Ventolin) and Ventolin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Perindopril Erbumine and Cardiac Death - now
- Centrum and Lamictal Xr drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Polaramine and Hyperglycemia - 3 seconds ago
- Mobic and Methylin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ankle Fracture and drugs of ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate - 8 seconds ago
- Miralax and Orthostatic Hypotension - 10 seconds ago
- Rad001 and Temodar drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Parkinson'S Disease - 12 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes - 14 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Neutropenic Infection - 22 seconds ago