Veramyst and Pruritus generalised - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pruritus generalised is found among people who take Veramyst, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Veramyst and have Pruritus generalised. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,173 people who have side effects when taking Veramyst from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,173 people reported to have side effects when taking Veramyst.
Among them, 14 people (0.44%) have Pruritus generalised.
What is Veramyst?
Veramyst has active ingredients of fluticasone furoate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 3,401 Veramyst users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pruritus generalised?
Pruritus generalised (generalized itching) is found to be associated with 1,880 drugs and 1,409 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Veramyst and Pruritus generalised reports submitted per year:
Time on Veramyst when people have Pruritus generalised *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pruritus generalised when taking Veramyst *:
- female: 38.46 %
- male: 61.54 %
Age of people who have Pruritus generalised when taking Veramyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 11.11 %
Common drugs people take besides Veramyst *:
- Toradol: 3 people, 21.43%
- Protonix: 2 people, 14.29%
- Nexium: 2 people, 14.29%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 14.29%
- Triamterene: 2 people, 14.29%
- Plaquenil: 2 people, 14.29%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 14.29%
- Prednisone: 2 people, 14.29%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 14.29%
- Claritin: 2 people, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Pruritus generalised *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5 people, 35.71%
- Anaphylaxis (serious allergic reaction that is rapid in onset and may cause death): 4 people, 28.57%
- Throat Tightness: 4 people, 28.57%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 21.43%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 3 people, 21.43%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 21.43%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 3 people, 21.43%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Cellulitis (infection under the skin): 3 people, 21.43%
- Mydriasis (a dilation of the pupil): 2 people, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 14.29%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 2 people, 14.29%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 2 people, 14.29%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 2 people, 14.29%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 14.29%
- Allergic Sinusitis: 2 people, 14.29%
- Seasonal Allergy (allergic condition due to certain season): 1 person, 7.14%
- Infection: 1 person, 7.14%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 7.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Veramyst and have Pruritus generalised?Check whether Pruritus generalised is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pruritus generalised and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of fluticasone furoate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Veramyst:
- Veramyst (3,401 reports)
Common Veramyst side effects:
Browse all side effects of Veramyst:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pruritus generalised treatments and more:
- Pruritus generalised (26,576 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pruritus generalised in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pruritus generalised in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pruritus generalised:
All the drugs that are associated with Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised (1,880 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pruritus generalised:
All the conditions that are associated with Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised (1,409 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone furoate (the active ingredients of Veramyst) and Veramyst (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aripiprazole and Presbyopia - 20 seconds ago
- Growth Hormone Deficiency and High Blood Pressure - 29 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Trigeminal Neuralgia - 32 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Rifinah drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Coreg and Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-Dependent - 52 seconds ago
- Belching and Gastritis - a minute ago
- Euthyrox and Folate Deficiency - a minute ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - a minute ago
- Humalog Kwikpen and High Blood Pressure - a minute ago
- Oxycodone and Efavirenz drug interaction - a minute ago