Who have Penile dysplasia with Verdeso - from FDA reports
There is no Penile dysplasia reported by people who take Verdeso yet. This review analyzes which people have Penile dysplasia with Verdeso. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Penile dysplasia while taking Verdeso?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Penile dysplasia
- Subscribe to monitor Penile dysplasia in Verdeso
You are not alone:
Verdeso has active ingredients of desonide. (latest outcomes from Verdeso 65 users)
Penile dysplasia (enlargement of an organ or tissue of penis by the proliferation of cells of an abnormal type) has been reported by people with gout, multiple myeloma, barrett's oesophagus, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 6 Penile dysplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Penile dysplasiaPenile dysplasia
Could your condition cause Penile dysplasiaPenile dysplasia
Verdeso side effects
- Verdeso side effects (65 reports)
Browse all side effects of Verdesoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Epidemic Vomiting Syndrome with Methotrexate? - now
- Will you have Hyperchlorhydria with Spiriva? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermographism with Synthroid? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Neoplasm with Inlyta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Autism? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Restoril, Azulfidine, Nexium for a 49 year old woman - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Xarelto - an hour ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Calcium, Prilosec, Miralax, Magnesia - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Pradaxa, Xarelto for a 78 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.