Verdeso and Penile dysplasia - from FDA reports
There is no Penile dysplasia reported by people who take Verdeso yet. This review analyzes which people have Penile dysplasia with Verdeso. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Penile dysplasia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Penile dysplasia in Verdeso
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Verdeso and Penile dysplasia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Verdeso has active ingredients of desonide. (latest outcomes from Verdeso 57 users)
Penile dysplasia (enlargement of an organ or tissue of penis by the proliferation of cells of an abnormal type) has been reported by people with gout, multiple myeloma, barrett's oesophagus, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 6 Penile dysplasia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Penile dysplasiaPenile dysplasia
Could your condition cause Penile dysplasiaPenile dysplasia
Verdeso side effects
- Verdeso side effects (57 reports)
Browse all side effects of Verdesoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Verdeso and have Penile Dysplasia
- Support group for people who have Penile Dysplasia
- Support group for people who take Verdeso
- Will you have Rash with Uceris?
- Will you have Insomnolence with Trazodone Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Hypotension with Alendronate Sodium?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Calcium Acetate?
- Will you have Paresis with Muscle Pain And Weakness?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Uceris and have Rash?
- Support group for people who take Trazodone Hydrochloride and have Insomnolence?
- Support group for people who take Alendronate Sodium and have Hypotension?
- Support group for people who take Calcium Acetate and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who have Muscle Pain And Weakness and Paresis?
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.