Vesicare and Nosebleed - from FDA reports
Nosebleed is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zantac, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,045 people who have side effects when taking Vesicare from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
22,045 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare.
Among them, 97 people (0.44%) have Nosebleed
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vesicare when people have Nosebleed *:
- < 1 month: 53.85 %
- 1 - 6 months: 38.46 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nosebleed when taking Vesicare *:
- female: 76.04 %
- male: 23.96 %
Age of people who have Nosebleed when taking Vesicare *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.9 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 13 people, 13.40%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 10 people, 10.31%
- Pain: 9 people, 9.28%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 7 people, 7.22%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 7.22%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Colace: 19 people, 19.59%
- Fish Oil: 19 people, 19.59%
- Zantac: 19 people, 19.59%
- Zometa: 18 people, 18.56%
- Spiriva: 18 people, 18.56%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 24 people, 24.74%
- Fall: 23 people, 23.71%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 20 people, 20.62%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 19 people, 19.59%
- Vision Blurred: 19 people, 19.59%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nosebleed while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone:
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Vesicare 22,763 users)
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 54,333 Nosebleed patients).
Drugs that are associated with NosebleedNosebleed (2,659 drugs)
Could your condition cause NosebleedNosebleed (2,328 conditions)
Vesicare side effects
- Vesicare side effects (22,055 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vesicarea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women with Bipolar Disorder? - now
- Will you have Hypertrichosis with Bipolar Disorder? - now
- Will you have Hair - Excessive (Women) with Bipolar Disorder? - now
- Will you have Hirsutism with Bipolar Disorder? - now
- Will you have Tearing - Decreased with Niaspan? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Avodart - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Metformin - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Estradiol, B-12, Zinc Sulfate, Cataflam, Progesterone, Iron Dextran, Biotin, Vitamin E, Norflex - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Singulair, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Flovent, Latuda - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.