Who have Nosebleed with Vesicare - from FDA reports
Nosebleed is found among people who take Vesicare, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Colace, and have Multiple myeloma. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,489 people who have side effects when taking Vesicare from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
22,489 people reported to have side effects when taking Vesicare.
Among them, 101 people (0.45%) have Nosebleed
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vesicare when people have Nosebleed *:
- < 1 month: 53.85 %
- 1 - 6 months: 38.46 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 7.69 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nosebleed when taking Vesicare *:
- female: 77 %
- male: 23 %
Age of people who have Nosebleed when taking Vesicare *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.82 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.41 %
- 40-49: 8.45 %
- 50-59: 12.68 %
- 60+: 74.65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 13 people, 12.87%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 10 people, 9.90%
- Pain: 9 people, 8.91%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 9 people, 8.91%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 6.93%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 7 people, 6.93%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 5.94%
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged): 6 people, 5.94%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 4.95%
- Iron Overload: 5 people, 4.95%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac: 19 people, 18.81%
- Fish Oil: 19 people, 18.81%
- Colace: 19 people, 18.81%
- Spiriva: 18 people, 17.82%
- Zometa: 18 people, 17.82%
- Aredia: 17 people, 16.83%
- Ranitidine: 17 people, 16.83%
- Guaifenesin: 16 people, 15.84%
- Nystatin: 16 people, 15.84%
- Advair Diskus 100/50: 14 people, 13.86%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 24 people, 23.76%
- Fall: 23 people, 22.77%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 20 people, 19.80%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 20 people, 19.80%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 19 people, 18.81%
- Vision Blurred: 19 people, 18.81%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 19 people, 18.81%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 18 people, 17.82%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 18 people, 17.82%
- Breathing Difficulty: 17 people, 16.83%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Nosebleed while taking Vesicare?
You are not alone:
Vesicare has active ingredients of solifenacin succinate. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Vesicare 23,207 users)
Nosebleed (bleeding from nose) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, thrombosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 56,328 Nosebleed patients).
Drugs that are associated with NosebleedNosebleed (2,702 drugs)
Could your condition cause NosebleedNosebleed (2,334 conditions)
Vesicare side effects
- Vesicare side effects (22,055 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Vesicarea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Deep Venous Thrombosis with Eurax? - now
- Will you have Dvt with Eurax? - now
- Jaborandi and Ifosfamide drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Deep Vein Thrombosis with Eurax? - a second ago
- Progesterone and Ocimum Tenuiflorum drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy with Tagamet Hb? - a second ago
- Will you have Blood Clot In The Legs with Eurax? - a second ago
- Famotidine and Abelmoschus Moschatus drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nasal Cavity Cancer with Rabbits? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Aseptic Necrosis with Enbrel? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.