Vibramycin and Tenderness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tenderness is found among people who take Vibramycin, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vibramycin and have Tenderness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,615 people who have side effects when taking Vibramycin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,615 people reported to have side effects when taking Vibramycin.
Among them, 12 people (0.74%) have Tenderness.
What is Vibramycin?
Vibramycin has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. eHealthMe is studying from 1,675 Vibramycin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tenderness?
Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched) is found to be associated with 1,742 drugs and 999 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vibramycin and Tenderness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tenderness when taking Vibramycin *:
- female: 91.67 %
- male: 8.33 %
Age of people who have Tenderness when taking Vibramycin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 90.91 %
Common drugs people take besides Vibramycin *:
- Zometa: 11 people, 91.67%
- Mirtazapine: 11 people, 91.67%
- Magnesium Sulfate: 11 people, 91.67%
- Lisinopril: 11 people, 91.67%
- Levaquin: 11 people, 91.67%
- Lecithin: 11 people, 91.67%
- Glucagon: 11 people, 91.67%
- Flagyl: 11 people, 91.67%
- Famotidine: 11 people, 91.67%
- Dexamethasone: 11 people, 91.67%
Common side effects people have besides Tenderness *:
- Abdominal Pain: 11 people, 91.67%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 11 people, 91.67%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 11 people, 91.67%
- Osteolysis (dissolution of bone): 11 people, 91.67%
- Oral Infection: 11 people, 91.67%
- Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations): 11 people, 91.67%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 11 people, 91.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 11 people, 91.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 91.67%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 11 people, 91.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 11 people, 91.67%
- Parkinson's Disease: 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vibramycin and have Tenderness?Check whether Tenderness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dmour HH, Zayadeen AR, Shawagfeh JS, "Effect of Long Term Prophylaxis of Antimalarial Drug (Doxycycline) on Liver Span by Ultrasound", Middle East Journal of Internal Medicine, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Tenderness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of doxycycline:
- Tenderness and drugs with ingredients of doxycycline (15 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vibramycin:
- Vibramycin (1,675 reports)
Common Vibramycin side effects:
- Fever: 110 reports
- Pain: 104 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 101 reports
Browse all side effects of Vibramycin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tenderness treatments and more:
- Tenderness (11,395 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tenderness:
- Tenderness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tenderness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tenderness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tenderness:
- Methotrexate: 1,507 reports
- Enbrel: 1,285 reports
- Prednisone: 1,175 reports
- Humira: 1,096 reports
- Xeljanz: 844 reports
- Synthroid: 830 reports
- Zometa: 820 reports
- Aspirin: 810 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 602 reports
- Aredia: 567 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (1,742 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tenderness:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,385 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 642 reports
- Pain: 524 reports
- High blood pressure: 463 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (999 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on doxycycline (the active ingredients of Vibramycin) and Vibramycin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Crestor and Pericardial Effusion - now
- Duragesic and White Blood Cell Count Abnormal - a second ago
- Rexulti and Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy - 4 seconds ago
- Twynsta vs. Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide - 12 seconds ago
- Lialda and Taste - Impaired - 13 seconds ago
- Avandamet and Ejaculation Failure - 16 seconds ago
- Breast Cancer Metastatic and Swallowing Difficulty - 17 seconds ago
- Nexium and Simethicone drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Diarrhea Haemorrhagic - 25 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Glomerulosclerosis - 29 seconds ago