Vicodin and Amphetamines positive - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Amphetamines positive is found among people who take Vicodin, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vicodin and have Amphetamines positive. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 58,091 people who have side effects when taking Vicodin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
58,091 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicodin.
Among them, 11 people (0.02%) have Amphetamines positive.
What is Vicodin?
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 62,023 Vicodin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Amphetamines positive?
Amphetamines positive is found to be associated with 359 drugs and 194 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vicodin and Amphetamines positive reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Vicodin *:
- female: 27.27 %
- male: 72.73 %
Age of people who have Amphetamines positive when taking Vicodin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25.0 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Common drugs people take besides Vicodin *:
- Excedrin: 3 people, 27.27%
- Buspirone Hcl: 2 people, 18.18%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 18.18%
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride: 2 people, 18.18%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 18.18%
- Sumatriptan Succinate: 2 people, 18.18%
- Triamcinolone Acetonide: 2 people, 18.18%
- Allegra: 2 people, 18.18%
- Antivert: 1 person, 9.09%
Common side effects people have besides Amphetamines positive *:
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 2 people, 18.18%
- Toxicologic Test Abnormal: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 1 person, 9.09%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 9.09%
- Failure Of Implant: 1 person, 9.09%
- Enterococcal Infection: 1 person, 9.09%
- Drug Screen False Positive: 1 person, 9.09%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 9.09%
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation): 1 person, 9.09%
- Culture Positive: 1 person, 9.09%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 9.09%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 1 person, 9.09%
- Blood Testosterone Decreased: 1 person, 9.09%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 9.09%
- Asthma: 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vicodin and have Amphetamines positive?Check whether Amphetamines positive is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Amphetamines positive and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate:
- Amphetamines positive and drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (26 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vicodin:
- Vicodin (62,023 reports)
Common Vicodin side effects:
- Pain: 8,895 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,939 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,515 reports
- Depression: 3,789 reports
Browse all side effects of Vicodin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Amphetamines positive treatments and more:
- Amphetamines positive (710 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Amphetamines positive:
- Amphetamines positive in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Amphetamines positive in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Amphetamines positive in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Amphetamines positive:
- Amphetamines positive (359 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Amphetamines positive:
- Amphetamines positive (194 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate (the active ingredients of Vicodin) and Vicodin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lupron Depot-3 and Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - now
- Clenil and Renal Impairment - a second ago
- Keytruda and Tamsulosin drug interaction - a second ago
- Pentamidine Isethionate and Oedema Upper Limb - 8 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Agitation - 9 seconds ago
- Lovenox and Neosporin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Acarbose and Nerve Injury - 12 seconds ago
- Novolog and Purpura Non-Thrombocytopenic - 16 seconds ago
- Acitretin and Vith Nerve Paralysis - 16 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Dyspepsia Aggravated - 17 seconds ago