Vicoprofen and C-reactive protein increased - from FDA reports
C-reactive protein increased is reported only by a few people who take Vicoprofen. We study 1,361 people who have side effects while taking Vicoprofen from FDA. Among them, 3 have C-reactive protein increased. Find out below who they are, when they have C-reactive protein increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
1,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicoprofen.
Among them, 3 people (0.22%) have C-reactive protein increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have C-reactive protein increased when taking Vicoprofen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have C-reactive protein increased when taking Vicoprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oedema (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastasis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Metastases To Bone (2 people, 66.67%)
- Depression (2 people, 66.67%)
- Breast Cancer (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (2 people, 66.67%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (2 people, 66.67%)
- Dyazide (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cephalexin (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pleural Effusion (3 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oedema Peripheral (2 people, 66.67%)
- Mitral Valve Incompetence (2 people, 66.67%)
- Compression Fracture (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have C-reactive protein increased when taking Vicoprofen?
- Check symptoms - is c-reactive protein increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsC-reactive protein increased and drugs with ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeC-reactive protein increased and Vicoprofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicoprofen has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicoprofen 1,559 users)
C-reactive protein increased
C-reactive protein increased has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, preventive health care, schizophrenia, depression (latest reports from 23,058 C-reactive protein increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Vicoprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with C-reactive protein increasedC-reactive protein increased
Could your condition cause C-reactive protein increasedC-reactive protein increased
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
My husband has been on Keytruda for a year for metastatic melanoma to the brain. He has had remarkable results and has felt great. 5 days ago, however, he got a fever and headache. Plus no appetite or energy. His C-reactive protein increased dramatically as did wbc count. Anyone else experience ...
i started viagra of 50 mg and from starting i used to feel little bit headache after having sex......i consumed 100 mg viagra but due to some reason i didnt had sex and suffered with acute pain after 02 days.....
I was diagnosed with RA one year ago (and I also have MS.) I have been on Leflunomide since early December 2015. It has really tamed down my horrendous joint pain. My C-reactive protein has been high all along but my latest labs done this week show it to be the highest levels yet. My last test ...