Vicoprofen and Injection site haemorrhage - from FDA reports
Injection site haemorrhage is found among people who take Vicoprofen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Forteo, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Injection site haemorrhage with Vicoprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,361 people who have side effects when taking Vicoprofen from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
1,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Vicoprofen.
Among them, 6 people (0.44%) have Injection site haemorrhage
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen *:
- female: 83.33 %
- male: 16.67 %
Age of people who have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 50.00%)
- Thrombosis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Nerve Compression (1 person, 16.67%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 16.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Forteo (3 people, 50.00%)
- Humira (2 people, 33.33%)
- Fosamax (2 people, 33.33%)
- Nitroglycerin (1 person, 16.67%)
- Crestor (1 person, 16.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (3 people, 50.00%)
- Sensory Disturbance (3 people, 50.00%)
- Sensation Of Heaviness (3 people, 50.00%)
- Feeling Abnormal (3 people, 50.00%)
- Drowsiness (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Injection site haemorrhage when taking Vicoprofen?
- Check symptoms - is injection site haemorrhage caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsInjection site haemorrhage and drugs with ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInjection site haemorrhage and Vicoprofen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vicoprofen has active ingredients of hydrocodone bitartrate; ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicoprofen 1,559 users)
Injection site haemorrhage
Injection site haemorrhage (bleeding from injection site) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 37,429 Injection site haemorrhage patients).
Browse all side effects of Vicoprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Injection site haemorrhageInjection site haemorrhage
Could your condition cause Injection site haemorrhageInjection site haemorrhage
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I have been taking Vicoprofen 7.5mg for aprox 10 years every day for aprox 4 years. I've been off it completely for 23 days but about 4 days ago i started itching at night, so bad it keeps me awake. How long does this last?