Will you have Pyorrhea - gum disease with Victoza - from FDA reports
Pyorrhea - gum disease is reported only by a few people who take Victoza. We study 31,111 people who have side effects while taking Victoza from FDA. Among them, 4 have Pyorrhea - gum disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Pyorrhea - gum disease and more.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on liraglutide (the active ingredients of Victoza) and Victoza (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Pyorrhea - gum disease are also considered in the study.
What is Victoza?
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 31,690 users)
What is Pyorrhea - gum disease?
Pyorrhea - gum disease has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,592 Pyorrhea - gum disease patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
31,111 people reported to have side effects when taking Victoza.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Pyorrhea - gum disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Victoza when people have Pyorrhea - gum disease *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pyorrhea - gum disease when taking Victoza *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Pyorrhea - gum disease when taking Victoza *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 25.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Invokana: 1 person, 25.00%
- Glimepiride: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ezetimibe: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Vulvovaginitis (inflammation of the vulva and vagina): 1 person, 25.00%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Thirst: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gingivitis (inflammation of gums): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gingival Erythema (redness of gums): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gingival Blister (ulcer in blister): 1 person, 25.00%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pyorrhea - gum disease while taking Victoza?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pyorrhea - gum disease
- Subscribe to monitor Pyorrhea - gum disease in Victoza
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Victoza and have Pyorrhea - gum disease
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Fontoura P, de Almeida Cardoso MC, Erthal-Martins MC, Werneck C, Sartorio C, Ramos CF, "The effects of liraglutide on male fertility: a case report", Reproductive biomedicine online, 2014 Nov .
Drugs that are associated with Pyorrhea - gum diseasePyorrhea - gum disease (844 drugs)
Could your condition cause Pyorrhea - gum diseasePyorrhea - gum disease (442 conditions)
Victoza side effects
- Victoza side effects (31,119 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Victozaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Laboratory Test Abnormal with Kemadrin? - now
- Will you have Pollakiuria with Colchicine? - a second ago
- Will you have Ischaemic Stroke with Androgel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcaneal Spur with Meclizine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pleural Fluid with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fluid In The Chest with Dasatinib? - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Yaz and Cephalexin - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Magnesium Deficiency with Lithium Carbonate? - 5 seconds ago
- Pinus Maritime and Wateorhiza Palmate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Spironolactone, Lisinopril - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.