Will you have Chronic asthma with Viibryd - from FDA reports
Chronic asthma is found among people who take Viibryd, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Proair Hfa, and have Insomnia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,284 people who have side effects when taking Viibryd from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on vilazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Viibryd) and Viibryd (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Chronic asthma are also considered in the study.
What is Viibryd?
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Viibryd 6,874 users)
What is Chronic asthma?
Chronic asthma has been reported by people with asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 167,852 Chronic asthma patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
6,284 people reported to have side effects when taking Viibryd.
Among them, 24 people (0.38%) have Chronic asthma
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Viibryd when people have Chronic asthma *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 33.33 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Chronic asthma when taking Viibryd *:
- female: 79.17 %
- male: 20.83 %
Age of people who have Chronic asthma when taking Viibryd *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 20.83%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 4 people, 16.67%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 3 people, 12.50%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 8.33%
- Migraine (headache): 2 people, 8.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 8.33%
- Pain: 2 people, 8.33%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 2 people, 8.33%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 8.33%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 8.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 4 people, 16.67%
- Lamictal: 4 people, 16.67%
- Xyrem: 4 people, 16.67%
- Proair Hfa: 4 people, 16.67%
- Zyrtec: 3 people, 12.50%
- Advair Hfa: 3 people, 12.50%
- Buspirone Hcl: 3 people, 12.50%
- Klonopin: 3 people, 12.50%
- Norco: 3 people, 12.50%
- Abilify: 3 people, 12.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 20.83%
- Dizziness: 5 people, 20.83%
- Feeling Abnormal: 4 people, 16.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 12.50%
- Weakness: 3 people, 12.50%
- Pain: 3 people, 12.50%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 8.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 8.33%
- Feeling Jittery: 2 people, 8.33%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Chronic asthma while taking Viibryd?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Chronic asthma
- Subscribe to monitor Chronic asthma in Viibryd
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Viibryd and have Chronic asthma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Guo K, Lin H, Xu B, Yang Z, Wang J, Sun Y, Xu K, "Detecting Potential Adverse Drug Reactions Using Association Rules and Embedding Models", InInternational Symposium on Bioinformatics Research and Applications, 2017 May .
Drugs that are associated with Chronic asthmaChronic asthma (2,368 drugs)
Could your condition cause Chronic asthmaChronic asthma (2,068 conditions)
Viibryd side effects
- Viibryd side effects (6,285 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Viibryda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Occupational Exposure To Vibration with Pregamal? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Failure Congestive with Coreg Cr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Magnesium Metabolism Disorder with Topamax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Biliary Tract Abnormal with Metozolv Odt? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Infection with Dilantin-30? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Premature Ejaculation with Lamictal? - 7 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Reclast drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Pepcid and Doxycycline drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Sleep Talking with Efudex? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis Superficial with Prednisone? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Adderall 10, Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Carbidopa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lasix, Temazepam - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Prempro/premphase, Armour Thyroid, Adderall 30, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diclofenac Sodium - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Aeroseb-dex, Parafon Forte Dsc - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirtazapine, Ramipril, Creatine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Ramipril, Mirtazapine for a 43 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Dutasteride - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.