Viibryd and Chronic thyroiditis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Chronic thyroiditis is reported only by a few people who take Viibryd.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Viibryd and have Chronic thyroiditis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,428 people who have side effects while taking Viibryd from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,428 people reported to have side effects when taking Viibryd.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Chronic thyroiditis.
What is Viibryd?
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 10,284 Viibryd users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Chronic thyroiditis?
Chronic thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland) is found to be associated with 1,274 drugs and 951 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Viibryd and Chronic thyroiditis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Chronic thyroiditis when taking Viibryd *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Viibryd *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 50.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Aubagio: 1 person, 50.00%
- Brintellix: 1 person, 50.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 50.00%
- Copaxone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cytomel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Equetro: 1 person, 50.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 50.00%
- Flagyl Er: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Chronic thyroiditis *:
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Viibryd and have Chronic thyroiditis?Check whether Chronic thyroiditis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Chronic thyroiditis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Viibryd:
- Viibryd (10,284 reports)
Common Viibryd side effects:
- Diarrhea: 878 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 717 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 663 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 585 reports
- Dizziness: 536 reports
- Depression: 518 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 506 reports
Browse all side effects of Viibryd:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Chronic thyroiditis treatments and more:
- Chronic thyroiditis (11,615 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chronic thyroiditis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chronic thyroiditis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Synthroid: 380 reports
- Vitamin d: 140 reports
- Fosamax: 134 reports
- Rebif: 133 reports
- Levothyroxine sodium: 128 reports
- Xyrem: 124 reports
- Ibu: 119 reports
- Methotrexate: 116 reports
- Profen: 116 reports
- Ibuprofen: 116 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis (1,274 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Multiple sclerosis: 385 reports
- Hypothyroidism: 165 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 162 reports
- High blood pressure: 138 reports
- Depression: 122 reports
- Osteoporosis: 117 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis (951 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vilazodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Viibryd) and Viibryd (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Proventil vs. Albuterol Sulfate - a second ago
- Estrace and Plantar Fasciitis - 3 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Urination - Painful - 7 seconds ago
- Urecholine and Gallstones - 10 seconds ago
- Mesna and Anaphylaxis - 23 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Major Depression - 25 seconds ago
- Triamterene and Menopausal Symptoms - 27 seconds ago
- Remicade and Tumor Necrosis - 32 seconds ago
- Fabrazyme and Oesophagitis - 45 seconds ago
- Focalin and Naproxen drug interaction - 47 seconds ago