Who have Tingling and numbness with Vimpat - from FDA reports
Tingling and numbness is reported only by a few people who take Vimpat. We study 8,647 people who have side effects while taking Vimpat from FDA. Among them, 4 have Tingling and numbness. Find out below who they are, when they have Tingling and numbness and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
8,647 people reported to have side effects when taking Vimpat.
Among them, 4 people (0.05%) have Tingling and numbness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Vimpat *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Tingling and numbness when taking Vimpat *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 75 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rickets (softening of bones): 3 people, 75.00%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 3 people, 75.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 75.00%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Hyperkeratosis (thickening of the outer layer of the skin): 3 people, 75.00%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin B12: 4 people, 100.00%
- Lioresal: 3 people, 75.00%
- Heparin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Keppra: 3 people, 75.00%
- Gilenya: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zofran: 3 people, 75.00%
- Elavil: 3 people, 75.00%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 75.00%
- Senna: 3 people, 75.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 4 people, 100.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 4 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 75.00%
- Abdominal Rigidity: 3 people, 75.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 75.00%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Balance Disorder: 3 people, 75.00%
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased: 3 people, 75.00%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 75.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tingling and numbness while taking Vimpat?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Tingling and numbness
- Subscribe to monitor Tingling and numbness in Vimpat
You are not alone:
Vimpat has active ingredients of lacosamide. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Vimpat 9,044 users)
Tingling and numbness
Tingling and numbness (abnormal sensations that can occur anywhere in your body, but are often felt in your fingers, hands, feet, arms, or legs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 8,277 Tingling and numbness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,662 drugs)
Could your condition cause Tingling and numbnessTingling and numbness (1,555 conditions)
Vimpat side effects
- Vimpat side effects (8,293 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Vimpata b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Reyataz and Percocet drug interaction - now
- Will you have Rickets with Zegerid? - a second ago
- Will you have Renal Rickets with Zegerid? - a second ago
- Will you have Osteomalacia In Children with Zegerid? - a second ago
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Zegerid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Taurine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Taurine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Taurine? - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamin B(T) and Baclofen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Myxedema with Taurine? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.