Vincristine sulfate and Gastrointestinal tract adenoma - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Gastrointestinal tract adenoma is reported only by a few people who take Vincristine Sulfate.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vincristine sulfate and have Gastrointestinal tract adenoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24,925 people who have side effects while taking Vincristine sulfate from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
24,925 people reported to have side effects when taking Vincristine sulfate.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Gastrointestinal tract adenoma.
What is Vincristine sulfate?
Vincristine sulfate has active ingredients of vincristine sulfate. It is often used in non-hodgkin's lymphoma. eHealthMe is studying from 21,575 Vincristine sulfate users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Gastrointestinal tract adenoma?
Gastrointestinal tract adenoma (a benign tumour (-oma) of glandular origin in digestive tract) is found to be associated with 317 drugs and 134 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vincristine sulfate and Gastrointestinal tract adenoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastrointestinal tract adenoma when taking Vincristine sulfate *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gastrointestinal tract adenoma when taking Vincristine sulfate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Vincristine sulfate *:
- Matulane: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lescol Xl: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 25.00%
- Flagyl: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 25.00%
- Femara: 1 person, 25.00%
- Faslodex: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Gastrointestinal tract adenoma *:
- Polyp: 3 people, 75.00%
- Vitreous Haemorrhage (intraocular (inside the eye) bleeding): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gingival Bleeding (bleeding gums): 1 person, 25.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 1 person, 25.00%
- Feeling Jittery: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fibrosis (formation of excess fibrous connective tissue in an organ or tissue): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fistula (an abnormal connection or passageway between two): 1 person, 25.00%
- Foot Deformity (functional disability of foot): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fractured Sacrum: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma (cancer originating from white blood cells): 3 people, 75.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 25.00%
- B Precursor Type Acute Leukaemia (lymphoid cancer): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vincristine sulfate and have Gastrointestinal tract adenoma?Check whether Gastrointestinal tract adenoma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Gastrointestinal tract adenoma and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of vincristine sulfate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vincristine sulfate:
- Vincristine sulfate (21,575 reports)
Common Vincristine sulfate side effects:
Browse all side effects of Vincristine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastrointestinal tract adenoma treatments and more:
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma (495 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal tract adenoma:
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal tract adenoma:
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma (317 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal tract adenoma:
- Hbp: 109 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal tract adenoma:
- Gastrointestinal tract adenoma (134 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vincristine sulfate (the active ingredients of Vincristine sulfate) and Vincristine sulfate (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ampicillin And Sulbactam and Swallowing Difficulty - now
- Vectical and Psoriasis - 4 seconds ago
- Nicorette and Dental Caries - 7 seconds ago
- Lasix and Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Skin - 16 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Abdominal Tenderness - 17 seconds ago
- Aldurazyme and Blood Pressure Systolic Increased - 21 seconds ago
- Saccharomyces and Lamivudine drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Bydureon Bcise and Doxycycline drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Univasc and Haemoglobin Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Singulair and Prasugrel drug interaction - 27 seconds ago