Vinpocetine and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is reported only by a few people who take Vinpocetine. We study 180 people who have side effects while taking Vinpocetine from FDA. Among them, 5 have Weight loss - unintentional. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight loss - unintentional and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
180 people reported to have side effects when taking Vinpocetine.
Among them, 5 people (2.78%) have Weight loss - unintentional
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Vinpocetine *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Weight loss - unintentional when taking Vinpocetine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 40.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 40.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 40.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 2 people, 40.00%
- Lung Disorder (lung disease): 2 people, 40.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Strontium Ranelate: 2 people, 40.00%
- Primidone: 2 people, 40.00%
- Pantoprazole: 2 people, 40.00%
- Leflunomide: 2 people, 40.00%
- Humira: 2 people, 40.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Radiculitis (inflammation of the spinal nerve roots): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 40.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nerve Root Lesion (a localized change in nerve root tissue): 2 people, 40.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional while taking Vinpocetine?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight loss - unintentional
- Subscribe to monitor Weight loss - unintentional in Vinpocetine
You are not alone:
Vinpocetine has active ingredients of vinpocetine. (latest outcomes from Vinpocetine 198 users)
Weight loss - unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 192,761 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional (3,322 drugs)
Could your condition cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional (4,077 conditions)
Vinpocetine side effects
- Vinpocetine side effects (180 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vinpocetinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Omeprazole and Devils Claw - now
- Will you have Elbow Pain with Pravastatin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Ogilvie'S Syndrome with Haloperidol? - a second ago
- Will you have Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction with Haloperidol? - a second ago
- Hectorol and Clopidogrel drug interaction - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Morphine Sulfate, Gabapentin - 57 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old man who takes Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Klonopin, Trintellix - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Suboxone - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.