Vioxx and Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic is reported only by a few people who take Vioxx.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vioxx and have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 109,817 people who have side effects while taking Vioxx from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
109,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Vioxx.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic.
What is Vioxx?
Vioxx has active ingredients of rofecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 109,849 Vioxx users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic?
Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (pancreatic cancer- metastatic) is found to be associated with 731 drugs and 328 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vioxx and Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic reports submitted per year:
Time on Vioxx when people have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic when taking Vioxx *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic when taking Vioxx *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Vioxx *:
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mirapex: 1 person, 25.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Byetta: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 25.00%
- Demerol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diovan Hct: 1 person, 25.00%
- Glucovance: 1 person, 25.00%
- Januvia: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic *:
- Varices Oesophageal (enlarged and swollen veins at the bottom of the oesophagus, near the stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 1 person, 25.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiac Valve Vegetation (heart valve abnormal growth): 1 person, 25.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cholangiocarcinoma (a cancer that forms glands or secretes significant amounts of mucins): 1 person, 25.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 25.00%
- Death: 1 person, 25.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vioxx and have Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic?Check whether Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of rofecoxib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vioxx:
- Vioxx (109,849 reports)
Common Vioxx side effects:
Browse all side effects of Vioxx:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic treatments and more:
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (8,563 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic:
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic:
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic:
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (731 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic:
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic:
- Pancreatic carcinoma metastatic (328 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rofecoxib (the active ingredients of Vioxx) and Vioxx (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Probiotic and Weight Increased - a second ago
- Diphen and Weight Increased - 4 seconds ago
- Head Injury and drugs of ingredients of vitamin b12 - 6 seconds ago
- Zonegran and Septic Shock - 6 seconds ago
- Prandin and Weight Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Yervoy and Nuvigil drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Paxil Cr and Weight Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Romazicon and Serax drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Monopril and Weight Increased - 14 seconds ago
- Metolazone and Weight Increased - 15 seconds ago