Who have Myocardial ischaemia with Vistide - from FDA reports
Myocardial ischaemia is reported only by a few people who take Vistide. We study 595 people who have side effects while taking Vistide from FDA. Among them, 1 have Myocardial ischaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Myocardial ischaemia and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
595 people reported to have side effects when taking Vistide.
Among them, 1 person (0.17%) has Myocardial ischaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myocardial ischaemia when taking Vistide *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nephropathy Toxic (damage to kidney due to toxins): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Myocardial ischaemia while taking Vistide?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Myocardial ischaemia
- Subscribe to monitor Myocardial ischaemia in Vistide
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Vistide and have Myocardial ischaemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Vistide has active ingredients of cidofovir. (latest outcomes from Vistide 595 users)
Myocardial ischaemia (the blood flow through one or more of the blood vessels that lead to heart (coronary arteries) is decreased) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis (latest reports from 21,323 Myocardial ischaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Myocardial ischaemiaMyocardial ischaemia (1,521 drugs)
Could your condition cause Myocardial ischaemiaMyocardial ischaemia (849 conditions)
Vistide side effects
- Vistide side effects (595 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Vistidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Taste Loss with Chloromyxin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Fatigue with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Weariness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Tiredness with Renagel - 2 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Lethargy with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Renagel - 3 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Maxidex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Neulasta and Macuna drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Eating Disorder with Tegretol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Lamictal - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Cellcept, Prednisone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Viagra - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Cialis, Viagra for a 59 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Klonopin - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Nardil, Ambien - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Escitalopram, Atorvastatin Calcium, Nuvigil, Lamictal Xr, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Irbesartan - 13 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.