Vitamin b1 and Nervousness - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Nervousness is found among people who take Vitamin b1, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vitamin b1 and have Nervousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,307 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin b1 from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,307 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b1.
Among them, 29 people (0.88%) have Nervousness.
What is Vitamin b1?
Vitamin b1 has active ingredients of thiamine. It is often used in beriberi. eHealthMe is studying from 3,575 Vitamin b1 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nervousness?
Nervousness is found to be associated with 2,512 drugs and 1,861 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitamin b1 and Nervousness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nervousness when taking Vitamin b1 *:
- female: 55 %
- male: 45 %
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Vitamin b1 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.88 %
- 30-39: 5.88 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 35.29 %
- 60+: 52.94 %
Common drugs people take besides Vitamin b1 *:
- Vitamin B12: 8 people, 27.59%
- Zopiclone: 7 people, 24.14%
- Vitamin D3: 7 people, 24.14%
- Inflectra: 7 people, 24.14%
- Vitamin B: 7 people, 24.14%
- Decadron: 4 people, 13.79%
- Augmentin: 4 people, 13.79%
- Benadryl: 4 people, 13.79%
- Prozac: 4 people, 13.79%
- Imbruvica: 4 people, 13.79%
Common side effects people have besides Nervousness *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 people, 65.52%
- Drug Ineffective: 18 people, 62.07%
- Headache (pain in head): 15 people, 51.72%
- Pain In Extremity: 14 people, 48.28%
- Fall: 14 people, 48.28%
- Bone Swelling: 13 people, 44.83%
- Drug Level Decreased: 13 people, 44.83%
- Burning Sensation: 13 people, 44.83%
- Muscle Swelling: 13 people, 44.83%
- Hepatitis C: 13 people, 44.83%
Common conditions people have *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 13 people, 44.83%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 4 people, 13.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 13.79%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 6.90%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 3.45%
- Infected Dermal Cyst: 1 person, 3.45%
- Alcoholism (problems with alcohol): 1 person, 3.45%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 3.45%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 3.45%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 3.45%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin b1 and have Nervousness?Check whether Nervousness is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Nervousness and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of thiamine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vitamin b1:
- Vitamin b1 (3,575 reports)
Common Vitamin b1 side effects:
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b1:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Nervousness treatments and more:
- Nervousness (67,249 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nervousness:
- Nervousness in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nervousness in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nervousness in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nervousness:
All the drugs that are associated with Nervousness:
- Nervousness (2,512 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nervousness:
All the conditions that are associated with Nervousness:
- Nervousness (1,861 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on thiamine (the active ingredients of Vitamin b1) and Vitamin b1 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Aspirin and Emotional Distress - 2 seconds ago
- Diflunisal and Urticaria Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Deferasirox and Diflucan drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Beconase Aq and Simvastatin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Staphylococcal Sepsis - 7 seconds ago
- Maxzide and Rib Fracture - 9 seconds ago
- Zerit and Abortion Missed - 10 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Flatulence - 10 seconds ago
- Uceris and Lomotil drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Singulair and Varenicline Tartrate drug interaction - 23 seconds ago