Vitamin b12 and Fibrocystic breast disease - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Fibrocystic breast disease is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B12.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vitamin b12 and have Fibrocystic breast disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97,738 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b12 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
97,738 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Fibrocystic breast disease.
What is Vitamin b12?
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. eHealthMe is studying from 99,555 Vitamin b12 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Fibrocystic breast disease?
Fibrocystic breast disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women) is found to be associated with 857 drugs and 398 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitamin b12 and Fibrocystic breast disease reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Fibrocystic breast disease when taking Vitamin b12 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Vitamin b12 *:
- Zeaxanthin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 50.00%
- Calcium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Celebrex: 2 people, 50.00%
- Copaxone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 50.00%
- Elmiron: 2 people, 50.00%
- Glatopa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone: 2 people, 50.00%
- Imitrex: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Fibrocystic breast disease *:
- Sinus Disorder (disease of sinus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 2 people, 50.00%
- Indigestion: 2 people, 50.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 50.00%
- Weakness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Vulvovaginal Dryness: 2 people, 50.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 2 people, 50.00%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 2 people, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin b12 and have Fibrocystic breast disease?Check whether Fibrocystic breast disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Fibrocystic breast disease and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cobalamin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vitamin b12:
- Vitamin b12 (99,555 reports)
Common Vitamin b12 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 11,136 reports
- Diarrhea: 7,787 reports
- Weakness: 6,535 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 6,311 reports
- Drug ineffective: 6,244 reports
- Pain: 5,830 reports
- Dizziness: 5,808 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b12:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Fibrocystic breast disease treatments and more:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (1,880 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fibrocystic breast disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fosamax: 647 reports
- Premarin: 298 reports
- Provera: 215 reports
- Prempro: 194 reports
- Alendronate sodium: 179 reports
- Vitamins: 136 reports
- Boniva: 132 reports
- Estraderm: 124 reports
- Zometa: 108 reports
- Synthroid: 104 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (857 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Osteoporosis: 502 reports
- Hormone replacement therapy: 145 reports
- Birth control: 129 reports
- Depression: 107 reports
- High blood pressure: 101 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fibrocystic breast disease:
- Fibrocystic breast disease (398 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cobalamin (the active ingredients of Vitamin b12) and Vitamin b12 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kapidex and Heart Palpitations - now
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Quit Smoking - 2 seconds ago
- Trandolapril vs. Propranolol Hydrochloride - 5 seconds ago
- Neoral and Axillary Vein Thrombosis - 7 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Tenex drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Thermal Burn - 13 seconds ago
- Ethambutol Hydrochloride and Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion - 15 seconds ago
- Xolair and Bacterascites - 16 seconds ago
- Azelastine Hydrochloride vs. Pepcid - 16 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Enbrel drug interaction - 23 seconds ago