Will you have Tiredness with Vitamin b12 - from FDA reports
Tiredness is found among people who take Vitamin b12, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Vitamin D, and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50,965 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin b12 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on cobalamin (the active ingredients of Vitamin b12) and Vitamin b12 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Tiredness are also considered in the study.
What is Vitamin b12?
Vitamin b12 has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b12 52,249 users)
What is Tiredness?
Tiredness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 512,720 Tiredness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
50,965 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b12.
Among them, 5,285 people (10.37%) have Tiredness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin b12 when people have Tiredness *:
- < 1 month: 25.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 31.25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 15.62 %
- 1 - 2 years: 15.62 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.12 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.38 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tiredness when taking Vitamin b12 *:
- female: 69.27 %
- male: 30.73 %
Age of people who have Tiredness when taking Vitamin b12 *:
- 0-1: 0.03 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 0.42 %
- 20-29: 2.71 %
- 30-39: 6.61 %
- 40-49: 11.86 %
- 50-59: 20.76 %
- 60+: 57.47 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 628 people, 11.88%
- Pain: 397 people, 7.51%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 368 people, 6.96%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 361 people, 6.83%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 350 people, 6.62%
- High Blood Pressure: 342 people, 6.47%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 291 people, 5.51%
- Depression: 230 people, 4.35%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 222 people, 4.20%
- Stress And Anxiety: 198 people, 3.75%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1,164 people, 22.02%
- Vitamin D3: 1,146 people, 21.68%
- Calcium: 652 people, 12.34%
- Vitamin C: 631 people, 11.94%
- Fish Oil: 494 people, 9.35%
- Synthroid: 483 people, 9.14%
- Magnesium: 433 people, 8.19%
- Tylenol: 424 people, 8.02%
- Humira: 419 people, 7.93%
- Metformin: 338 people, 6.40%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 1,257 people, 23.78%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1,097 people, 20.76%
- Diarrhea: 917 people, 17.35%
- Headache (pain in head): 835 people, 15.80%
- Dizziness: 818 people, 15.48%
- Pain: 720 people, 13.62%
- Breathing Difficulty: 675 people, 12.77%
- Joint Pain: 649 people, 12.28%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 580 people, 10.97%
- Rashes (redness): 564 people, 10.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tiredness while taking Vitamin b12?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Vitamin b12 and have Tiredness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Tiredness with Vitamin b12
Severity of Tiredness *:
- least: 3.03 %
- moderate: 45.45 %
- severe: 40.91 %
- most severe: 10.61 %
How people recovered from Tiredness *:
- while on drug: 2.44 %
- after off the drug: 2.44 %
- not yet: 95.12 %
Effectiveness of Vitamin b12 when people have Tiredness *:
- not at all: 11.54 %
- somewhat: 34.62 %
- moderate: 36.54 %
- high: 11.54 %
- very high: 5.77 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 1.64 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 1.64 %
- Asian: 3.28 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 8.2 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 85.25 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with TirednessTiredness (4,440 drugs)
Could your condition cause TirednessTiredness (5,802 conditions)
Vitamin b12 side effects
- Vitamin b12 side effects (51,006 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b12a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Penis Deviation with Namenda? - now
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Pradaxa? - now
- Will you have Stuttering with Peg 3350 And Electrolytes? - now
- Cellcept and Saw Palmetto drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Cardiovascular Disorders with Folic Acid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Induced Psychosis with Tmj Disorders? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiovascular Disorder with Folic Acid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Disease with Folic Acid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gait Deviation with Wygesic? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bladder Neoplasm with Pyridium? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes L - Arginine - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Diazepam, Zopiclone, Alprazolam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Fluoxetine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Cataflam, Amoxicillin, Zantac 150 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Sodium Ascorbate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Norco, Acyclovir - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Phentermine Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Suboxone - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Methotrexate, Humira for a 38 year old man - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.