Vitamin b2 and Impaired gastric emptying - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Impaired gastric emptying is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B2.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vitamin b2 and have Impaired gastric emptying. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,203 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b2 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,203 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b2.
Among them, 3 people (0.25%) have Impaired gastric emptying.
What is Vitamin b2?
Vitamin b2 has active ingredients of riboflavin. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 1,345 Vitamin b2 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Impaired gastric emptying?
Impaired gastric emptying is found to be associated with 1,655 drugs and 747 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitamin b2 and Impaired gastric emptying reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Impaired gastric emptying when taking Vitamin b2 *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Impaired gastric emptying when taking Vitamin b2 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Vitamin b2 *:
- Vitamin D3: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zofran: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lutein: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ativan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Biotin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Botox: 1 person, 33.33%
- Buspirone Hcl: 1 person, 33.33%
- Carafate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Claritin: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Impaired gastric emptying *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin b2 and have Impaired gastric emptying?Check whether Impaired gastric emptying is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Impaired gastric emptying and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of riboflavin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vitamin b2:
- Vitamin b2 (1,345 reports)
Common Vitamin b2 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 174 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 155 reports
- Drug ineffective: 148 reports
- Dizziness: 106 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b2:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Impaired gastric emptying treatments and more:
- Impaired gastric emptying (10,417 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Impaired gastric emptying:
- Impaired gastric emptying in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Impaired gastric emptying in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Impaired gastric emptying in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Impaired gastric emptying:
- Methotrexate: 484 reports
- Aspirin: 437 reports
- Enbrel: 436 reports
- Metformin: 401 reports
- Nexium: 396 reports
- Reglan: 396 reports
- Prednisone: 384 reports
- Zofran: 382 reports
- Humira: 380 reports
- Remicade: 378 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Impaired gastric emptying:
- Impaired gastric emptying (1,656 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Impaired gastric emptying:
- High blood pressure: 493 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 471 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 456 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 428 reports
- Pain: 377 reports
- Diabetes: 302 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 293 reports
- Depression: 270 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Impaired gastric emptying:
- Impaired gastric emptying (747 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on riboflavin (the active ingredients of Vitamin b2) and Vitamin b2 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Genotropin and Granulocyte Count Increased - 6 seconds ago
- Cardizem and Urinary Bladder Haemorrhage - 8 seconds ago
- Detrol La and Stelazine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Repatha and Plantar Fasciitis - 10 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil vs. Tenex - 13 seconds ago
- Acebutolol Hydrochloride vs. Vasotec - 20 seconds ago
- Dyazide and Nail Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Nolvadex vs. Neulasta - 21 seconds ago
- Perforomist and Cuts And Puncture Wounds - 22 seconds ago
- Dymista and Hypoglycaemia Aggravated - 34 seconds ago