Vitamin c and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Vitamin c, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 10+ years, also take medication Vitamin D, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,656 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 29, 2017
23,656 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c.
Among them, 1,348 people (5.7%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin c when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 18.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 18.18 %
- 1 - 2 years: 18.18 %
- 2 - 5 years: 18.18 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 27.27 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Vitamin c *:
- female: 76.77 %
- male: 23.23 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Vitamin c *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.18 %
- 10-19: 1.65 %
- 20-29: 5.22 %
- 30-39: 7.52 %
- 40-49: 11.27 %
- 50-59: 22.64 %
- 60+: 51.51 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (221 people, 16.39%)
- High Blood Pressure (94 people, 6.97%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (93 people, 6.90%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (91 people, 6.75%)
- Osteoporosis (75 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin D (341 people, 25.30%)
- Calcium (265 people, 19.66%)
- Vitamin B12 (223 people, 16.54%)
- Fish Oil (201 people, 14.91%)
- Vitamin D3 (200 people, 14.84%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (283 people, 20.99%)
- Joint Pain (239 people, 17.73%)
- Nausea (229 people, 16.99%)
- Headache (217 people, 16.10%)
- Stress And Anxiety (215 people, 15.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Vitamin c?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of l-ascorbic acid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Vitamin c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 24,865 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...