Vitamin d and Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic - from FDA reports
Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin D. We study 63,053 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA. Among them, 2 have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic. Find out below who they are, when they have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 23, 2017
63,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic when taking Vitamin d *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic when taking Vitamin d *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1 person, 50.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ramipril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lisinopril (1 person, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 50.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 50.00%)
- Digoxin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Nosebleed (1 person, 50.00%)
- International Normalised Ratio Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastritis (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic when taking Vitamin d?
- Check symptoms - is cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic and Vitamin d from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,426 users)
Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic
Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic (chronic disease of the liver marked by degeneration of cells, inflammation, and fibrous thickening of tissue caused by alcoholism) has been reported by people with psoriasis, depression, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, schizophrenia (latest reports from 410 Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholicCirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic
Could your condition cause Cirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholicCirrhosis or hepatitis - alcoholic
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
Recent ischemic stroke. Doctors are planning to prescribe Wafarin, but Eliquis sounds like a better alternative. I am trying find out if either drug has a greater propensity to result in lipoma bleeds.
User posts to the study
I noticed when I tried with several physicians none ever considered the symptoms due to my medications. They depend too much on some kind of xray. Of course x rays won't help diagnose everything. Physicians are indolent!!!
I started with Vit D3 right after my period ended on 13/7. I started taking 1 capsule every day fr 14/7. I noticed my period came back again. It has been a week and i am still having now 21/7. Now that i read your article. I will stop the Vit D immediately.