Who have Complex partial seizures exacerbated with Vitamin d - from FDA reports
Complex partial seizures exacerbated is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Tegretol, and have Bone disorder. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 101,536 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin d from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
101,536 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 29 people (0.03%) have Complex partial seizures exacerbated
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Complex partial seizures exacerbated when taking Vitamin d *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Complex partial seizures exacerbated when taking Vitamin d *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.35 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 17.39 %
- 30-39: 13.04 %
- 40-49: 43.48 %
- 50-59: 17.39 %
- 60+: 4.35 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 9 people, 31.03%
- Bone Disorder: 9 people, 31.03%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 7 people, 24.14%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 6 people, 20.69%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 5 people, 17.24%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lamictal: 12 people, 41.38%
- Tegretol: 12 people, 41.38%
- Lamotrigine: 6 people, 20.69%
- Valproic Acid: 6 people, 20.69%
- Topiramate: 6 people, 20.69%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Balance Disorder: 13 people, 44.83%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12 people, 41.38%
- Gait Disturbance: 12 people, 41.38%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 11 people, 37.93%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 37.93%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Complex partial seizures exacerbated while taking Vitamin d?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Complex partial seizures exacerbated
- Subscribe to monitor Complex partial seizures exacerbated in Vitamin d
You are not alone:
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 106,919 users)
Complex partial seizures exacerbated
Complex partial seizures exacerbated (worse type of seizure in epilepsy) has been reported by people with epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, convulsion, complex partial seizures, depression (latest reports from 48 Complex partial seizures exacerbated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Complex partial seizures exacerbatedComplex partial seizures exacerbated (131 drugs)
Could your condition cause Complex partial seizures exacerbatedComplex partial seizures exacerbated (50 conditions)
Vitamin d side effects
- Vitamin d side effects (101,589 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Foot Amputation with Psoriasis? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Effexor for Menopause Transition? - 6 seconds ago
- How effective is Effexor for Perimenopause? - 7 seconds ago
- Celexa and Aloe Vera drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Tylenol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.