Vitamin d and Vision blurred - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Vision blurred is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vitamin d and have Vision blurred. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 224,762 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin d from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
224,762 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 2,808 people (1.25%) have Vision blurred.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 234,634 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vision blurred?
Vision blurred is found to be associated with 3,274 drugs and 2,916 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitamin d and Vision blurred reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin d when people have Vision blurred *:
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Vitamin d*:
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Vitamin d *:
Common drugs people take besides Vitamin d *:
Common side effects people have besides Vision blurred *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin d and have Vision blurred?Check whether Vision blurred is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
How severe was Vision blurred and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ergocalciferol:
- Vision blurred and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol (2,710 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vitamin d:
- Vitamin d (234,634 reports)
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Vision blurred treatments and more:
- Vision blurred (134,771 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Vision blurred in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Vision blurred in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Vision blurred:
- Lyrica: 6,083 reports
- Aspirin: 5,629 reports
- Prednisone: 5,050 reports
- Metformin: 3,917 reports
- Gilenya: 3,878 reports
- Omeprazole: 3,565 reports
- Humira: 3,513 reports
- Gabapentin: 3,513 reports
- Lisinopril: 3,493 reports
- Synthroid: 3,314 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred (3,274 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vision blurred:
- Multiple sclerosis: 9,325 reports
- High blood pressure: 6,025 reports
- Depression: 4,786 reports
- Pain: 4,257 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 4,185 reports
- Dry eyes: 3,267 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 3,169 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vision blurred:
- Vision blurred (2,916 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ergocalciferol (the active ingredients of Vitamin d) and Vitamin d (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Combipatch drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Andrographis and Splenomegaly - 7 seconds ago
- Esidrix and Indigestion - 9 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Haloperidol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and Discomfort - 10 seconds ago
- Enzalutamide and Lumigan drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Microscopic Polyangiitis - 20 seconds ago
- Stent and Rash Morbilliform - 26 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Chapped Lips - 26 seconds ago
- Integrilin and Pain In Extremity - 32 seconds ago