Will you have Periodontitis with Vitamin h - from FDA reports
There is no Periodontitis reported by people who take Vitamin h yet. This review analyzes which people have Periodontitis with Vitamin h. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on biotin (the active ingredients of Vitamin h) and Vitamin h (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Periodontitis are also considered in the study.
What is Vitamin H?
Vitamin h has active ingredients of biotin. (latest outcomes from Vitamin h 4 users)
What is Periodontitis?
Periodontitis (inflammation of the tissue around the teeth) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, breast cancer, osteopenia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 3,592 Periodontitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Periodontitis while taking Vitamin h?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Periodontitis
- Subscribe to monitor Periodontitis in Vitamin h
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Vitamin h and have Periodontitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with PeriodontitisPeriodontitis
Could your condition cause PeriodontitisPeriodontitis
Vitamin h side effects
- Vitamin h side effects (1 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Vitamin ha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Besivance and Saigon Cassia drug interaction - now
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Around Neck with Mucuna Pruriens? - a second ago
- Will you have Myoclonus with Surmontil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Achlorhydria with Plaquenil? - 3 seconds ago
- Vitamin B1 and Maxibolin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Yellow Skin with Fosamax? - 7 seconds ago
- Linzess and Nafazair drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Tagetes Glandulifera drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Chloromycetin and Desloratadine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy with Misoprostol? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Suboxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Ketamine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Kyleena, Metformin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Vitamin B3 for a 82 year old man - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Bystolic for a 82 year old man - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 55 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old boy who takes Itraconazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.