Vitis vinifera and Dementia - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dementia is reported only by a few people who take Vitis Vinifera.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vitis vinifera and have Dementia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 234 people who have side effects while taking Vitis vinifera from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
234 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitis vinifera.
Among them, 3 people (1.28%) have Dementia.
What is Vitis vinifera?
Vitis vinifera has active ingredients of grape. eHealthMe is studying from 236 Vitis vinifera users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dementia?
Dementia (madness) is found to be associated with 2,213 drugs and 1,627 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vitis vinifera and Dementia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dementia when taking Vitis vinifera *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Dementia when taking Vitis vinifera *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Vitis vinifera *:
- Xyrem: 3 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D3: 3 people, 100.00%
- Ubiquinol: 3 people, 100.00%
- Testim: 3 people, 100.00%
- Psorcon: 3 people, 100.00%
- Plavix: 3 people, 100.00%
- Oxitriptan: 3 people, 100.00%
- Namenda: 3 people, 100.00%
- Myrbetriq: 3 people, 100.00%
- Manganese Chloride: 3 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dementia *:
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 3 people, 100.00%
- Abnormal Behavior: 3 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 3 people, 100.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitis vinifera and have Dementia?Check whether Dementia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dementia and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of grape:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vitis vinifera:
- Vitis vinifera (236 reports)
Dementia treatments and more:
- Dementia (34,336 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dementia:
- Dementia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dementia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dementia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dementia:
All the drugs that are associated with Dementia:
- Dementia (2,213 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dementia:
All the conditions that are associated with Dementia:
- Dementia (1,627 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on grape (the active ingredients of Vitis vinifera) and Vitis vinifera (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bridion and Hypotension - 6 seconds ago
- Vivelle and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 9 seconds ago
- Losartan and Vyondys 53 drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Tolterodine Tartrate and Tongue Discoloration - 32 seconds ago
- Metformin and Bradyphrenia - 53 seconds ago
- Alkeran and Renal Failure Acute On Chronic - 54 seconds ago
- Ibandronate Sodium and Basal Cell Carcinoma - 59 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Fluid Retention - a minute ago
- Pain In Extremity and Neck Pain - a minute ago
- Xgeva and Respiratory Tract Congestion - a minute ago