Vivelle and Breath sounds abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breath sounds abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Vivelle.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vivelle and have Breath sounds abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,949 people who have side effects while taking Vivelle from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,949 people reported to have side effects when taking Vivelle.
Among them, 5 people (0.08%) have Breath sounds abnormal.
What is Vivelle?
Vivelle has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 6,310 Vivelle users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breath sounds abnormal?
Breath sounds abnormal is found to be associated with 1,110 drugs and 652 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vivelle and Breath sounds abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Vivelle when people have Breath sounds abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breath sounds abnormal when taking Vivelle *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breath sounds abnormal when taking Vivelle *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Vivelle *:
- Estraderm: 5 people, 100.00%
- Provera: 5 people, 100.00%
- Zocor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Xanax: 2 people, 40.00%
- Ambien: 2 people, 40.00%
- Coumadin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Glucophage: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 40.00%
- Lumigan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Mobic: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides Breath sounds abnormal *:
- Weight Loss: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardioversion: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland): 5 people, 100.00%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 100.00%
- Haematuria (presence of blood in urine): 5 people, 100.00%
- Enlarged Heart: 5 people, 100.00%
- Electrocardiogram Abnormal: 5 people, 100.00%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Flutter (abnormal heart rhythm): 5 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 5 people, 100.00%
- Endometrial Cancer: 3 people, 60.00%
- Hot Flush (sudden feelings of heat): 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 40.00%
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss): 2 people, 40.00%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 40.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 40.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vivelle and have Breath sounds abnormal?Check whether Breath sounds abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Breath sounds abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estradiol:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vivelle:
- Vivelle (6,310 reports)
Common Vivelle side effects:
Browse all side effects of Vivelle:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breath sounds abnormal treatments and more:
- Breath sounds abnormal (5,099 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breath sounds abnormal:
- Breath sounds abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breath sounds abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breath sounds abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breath sounds abnormal:
All the drugs that are associated with Breath sounds abnormal:
- Breath sounds abnormal (1,110 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breath sounds abnormal:
All the conditions that are associated with Breath sounds abnormal:
- Breath sounds abnormal (652 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol (the active ingredients of Vivelle) and Vivelle (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin and Heart Palpitations - 2 seconds ago
- Kytril and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 7 seconds ago
- Abilify and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 16 seconds ago
- Central Nervous System Inflammation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - 19 seconds ago
- Isentress and Ziagen drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Stress Urinary Incontinence - 28 seconds ago
- Celexa vs. Duspatalin - 39 seconds ago
- Serenoa Repens and Aspirin drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Swelling - 41 seconds ago
- Vitamin B6 and Polyhydramnios - 49 seconds ago