Vivelle and Tooth fracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Tooth fracture is found among people who take Vivelle, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vivelle and have Tooth fracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,949 people who have side effects when taking Vivelle from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,949 people reported to have side effects when taking Vivelle.
Among them, 53 people (0.89%) have Tooth fracture.
What is Vivelle?
Vivelle has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. eHealthMe is studying from 6,310 Vivelle users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Tooth fracture?
Tooth fracture is found to be associated with 1,379 drugs and 840 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vivelle and Tooth fracture reports submitted per year:
Time on Vivelle when people have Tooth fracture *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 6.25 %
- 5 - 10 years: 68.75 %
- 10+ years: 25.0 %
Gender of people who have Tooth fracture when taking Vivelle *:
- female: 96.23 %
- male: 3.77 %
Age of people who have Tooth fracture when taking Vivelle *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.69 %
- 50-59: 47.06 %
- 60+: 37.25 %
Common drugs people take besides Vivelle *:
- Fosamax: 44 people, 83.02%
- Synthroid: 39 people, 73.58%
- Wellbutrin: 24 people, 45.28%
- Klonopin: 21 people, 39.62%
- Cymbalta: 21 people, 39.62%
- Prilosec: 20 people, 37.74%
- Zometa: 19 people, 35.85%
- Lexapro: 18 people, 33.96%
- Micardis: 17 people, 32.08%
- Desyrel: 17 people, 32.08%
Common side effects people have besides Tooth fracture *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 31 people, 58.49%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 27 people, 50.94%
- Abscess (pus): 27 people, 50.94%
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (death of bone of jaw): 27 people, 50.94%
- Depression: 24 people, 45.28%
- Toothaches (tooth pain): 24 people, 45.28%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 23 people, 43.40%
- Foot Fracture: 23 people, 43.40%
- Dental Caries: 23 people, 43.40%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 23 people, 43.40%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 30 people, 56.60%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 16 people, 30.19%
- Bone Density Abnormal: 14 people, 26.42%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 9.43%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 5 people, 9.43%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 3 people, 5.66%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 3.77%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 2 people, 3.77%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 1.89%
- Metastases To Prostate (cancer spreads to prostate): 1 person, 1.89%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vivelle and have Tooth fracture?Check whether Tooth fracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Tooth fracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of estradiol:
- Tooth fracture and drugs with ingredients of estradiol (102 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vivelle:
- Vivelle (6,310 reports)
Common Vivelle side effects:
Browse all side effects of Vivelle:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Tooth fracture treatments and more:
- Tooth fracture (13,559 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Tooth fracture:
- Tooth fracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Tooth fracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Tooth fracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Tooth fracture:
All the drugs that are associated with Tooth fracture:
- Tooth fracture (1,379 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tooth fracture:
All the conditions that are associated with Tooth fracture:
- Tooth fracture (840 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on estradiol (the active ingredients of Vivelle) and Vivelle (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clarinex and Thrombosis - 6 seconds ago
- Humira and Hip Fracture - 29 seconds ago
- Febuxostat and Stable Angina - 35 seconds ago
- Fluorouracil and Impaired Driving Ability - 53 seconds ago
- Brevibloc and Breast Lump - 57 seconds ago
- Haemodynamic Test Abnormal and moderna covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Verapamil Hydrochloride and Zopiclone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Pantoprazole and Metastases To Lymph Nodes - a minute ago
- High Blood Pressure and Gastroenteritis Norovirus - a minute ago
- Eliquis and Urinary Bladder Haemorrhage - a minute ago