Voltaren and Creatinine urine decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Creatinine urine decreased is reported only by a few people who take Voltaren.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Voltaren and have Creatinine urine decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60,651 people who have side effects while taking Voltaren from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
60,651 people reported to have side effects when taking Voltaren.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Creatinine urine decreased.
What is Voltaren?
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 61,587 Voltaren users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Creatinine urine decreased?
Creatinine urine decreased is found to be associated with 136 drugs and 55 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Voltaren and Creatinine urine decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Creatinine urine decreased when taking Voltaren *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Creatinine urine decreased when taking Voltaren *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common drugs people take besides Voltaren *:
- Zometa: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 50.00%
- Belsomra: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 50.00%
- Depakote: 1 person, 50.00%
- Diclofenac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Escitalopram: 1 person, 50.00%
- Femara: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Creatinine urine decreased *:
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 50.00%
- Haemoglobin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 1 person, 50.00%
- Head Injury: 1 person, 50.00%
- Heart Rate Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bone Pain: 1 person, 50.00%
- Bipolar I Disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode): 1 person, 50.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Voltaren and have Creatinine urine decreased?Check whether Creatinine urine decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Voltaren:
- Voltaren (61,587 reports)
Creatinine urine decreased treatments and more:
- Creatinine urine decreased (143 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Creatinine urine decreased:
- Creatinine urine decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Creatinine urine decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Creatinine urine decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Creatinine urine decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of diclofenac sodium:
All the drugs that are associated with Creatinine urine decreased:
- Creatinine urine decreased (136 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Creatinine urine decreased:
- Creatinine urine decreased (55 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on diclofenac sodium (the active ingredients of Voltaren) and Voltaren (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.