Voriconazole and Facial nerve disorder - from FDA reports
There is no Facial nerve disorder reported by people who take Voriconazole yet. This review analyzes which people have Facial nerve disorder with Voriconazole. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Facial nerve disorder while taking Voriconazole?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Facial nerve disorder
- Subscribe to monitor Facial nerve disorder in Voriconazole
You are not alone:
Voriconazole has active ingredients of voriconazole. It is often used in aspergillosis. (latest outcomes from Voriconazole 7,952 users)
Facial Nerve Disorder
Facial nerve disorder (disease of face nerve) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 418 Facial nerve disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Facial nerve disorderFacial nerve disorder
Could your condition cause Facial nerve disorderFacial nerve disorder
Voriconazole side effects
- Voriconazole side effects (7,922 reports)
Browse all side effects of Voriconazolea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Coughing Up Blood with Perindopril Erbumine?
- Will you have Spitting Up Blood with Perindopril Erbumine?
- Will you have Hemoptysis with Perindopril Erbumine?
- Will you have Bloody Sputum with Perindopril Erbumine?
- Will you have Haemoptysis with Perindopril Erbumine?
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Telangiectasia with Pradaxa?
- Will you have Eye Inflammation with Glucagon?
- Will you have Stress Fracture with Sumatriptan Succinate?
- Will you have Fracture with Sumatriptan Succinate?
- Will you have Bone - Broken with Sumatriptan Succinate?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.