Vyvanse and Sinusitis - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sinusitis is found among people who take Vyvanse, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Vyvanse and have Sinusitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22,723 people who have side effects when taking Vyvanse from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22,723 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse.
Among them, 227 people (1.0%) have Sinusitis.
What is Vyvanse?
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 29,501 Vyvanse users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sinusitis?
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) is found to be associated with 3,269 drugs and 2,471 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Vyvanse and Sinusitis reports submitted per year:
Time on Vyvanse when people have Sinusitis *:
Gender of people who have Sinusitis when taking Vyvanse*:
Age of people who have Sinusitis when taking Vyvanse *:
Common drugs people take besides Vyvanse *:
Common side effects people have besides Sinusitis *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vyvanse and have Sinusitis?Check whether Sinusitis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2017 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2013 Jan .
How severe was Sinusitis and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Vyvanse:
- Vyvanse (29,501 reports)
Common Vyvanse side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 2,848 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,466 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,383 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,150 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1,089 reports
- Depression: 977 reports
Browse all side effects of Vyvanse:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sinusitis treatments and more:
- Sinusitis (129,276 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sinusitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sinusitis:
- Enbrel: 17,378 reports
- Prednisone: 13,489 reports
- Humira: 12,202 reports
- Methotrexate: 12,120 reports
- Hydramine: 5,697 reports
- Tylenol: 5,260 reports
- Xeljanz: 5,259 reports
- Aspirin: 5,052 reports
- Pantoprazole: 4,816 reports
- Ibu: 4,815 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (3,269 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sinusitis:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 23,148 reports
- Asthma: 6,250 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 6,162 reports
- Psoriasis: 5,495 reports
- Crohn's disease: 3,958 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sinusitis:
- Sinusitis (2,471 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (the active ingredients of Vyvanse) and Vyvanse (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Haemochromatosis and Dizziness - now
- Saw Palmetto and Abscess - 4 seconds ago
- Hyperventilation and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 5 seconds ago
- Mepergan vs. Methocarbamol - 8 seconds ago
- Lidoderm and Motrin drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate vs. Mobic - 14 seconds ago
- Metaxalone vs. Methylprednisolone - 14 seconds ago
- Megace vs. Whey - 16 seconds ago
- Naturetin-5 vs. Ibuprofen - 17 seconds ago
- Effexor and Faecaloma - 19 seconds ago