Vyvanse and Swollen glands - from FDA reports
There is no Swollen glands reported by people who take Vyvanse yet. This review analyzes which people have Swollen glands with Vyvanse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Swollen glands in Vyvanse
- Subscribe to monitor Vyvanse
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Swollen glands
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,598 users)
Swollen glands (swelling of gland) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, high blood pressure, birth control (latest reports from 349 Swollen glands patients).
Drugs that are associated with Swollen glandsSwollen glands
Could your condition cause Swollen glandsSwollen glands
Vyvanse side effects
- Vyvanse side effects (12,040 reports)
Browse all side effects of Vyvansea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Swollen Glands
- Support group for people who have Swollen Glands
- Support group for people who take Vyvanse
- Will you have Mood Swings with Ddavp?
- Will you have Balanitis Candida with Simponi?
- Will you have Wasting with Centrum Silver?
- Will you have Edema with Nifedipine?
- Will you have Fatigue with Myfortic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ddavp and have Mood Swings?
- Support group for people who take Simponi and have Balanitis Candida?
- Support group for people who take Centrum Silver and have Wasting?
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Edema?
- Support group for people who take Myfortic and have Fatigue?
- Bala Krishnan - Age 53-india - having Gerd_Anxity_rls (Want to Know what Med can be fit for...
- Hi I am the girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.