Warfarin sodium and Psoriasis - from FDA reports
Psoriasis is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Humira, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Warfarin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51,967 people who have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
51,967 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium.
Among them, 84 people (0.16%) have Psoriasis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Psoriasis when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- female: 31.25 %
- male: 68.75 %
Age of people who have Psoriasis when taking Warfarin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.64 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.75 %
- 40-49: 3.28 %
- 50-59: 8.2 %
- 60+: 72.13 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (10 people, 11.90%)
- High Blood Pressure (10 people, 11.90%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (8 people, 9.52%)
- Anticoagulant Therapy (7 people, 8.33%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (6 people, 7.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (19 people, 22.62%)
- Digoxin (17 people, 20.24%)
- Lasix (13 people, 15.48%)
- Furosemide (12 people, 14.29%)
- Methotrexate (11 people, 13.10%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (17 people, 20.24%)
- Pain In Extremity (13 people, 15.48%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 14.29%)
- Oedema Peripheral (12 people, 14.29%)
- Diarrhea (12 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Psoriasis when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is psoriasis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPsoriasis and drugs with ingredients of warfarin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePsoriasis and Warfarin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 55,462 users)
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) has been reported by people with psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 188,614 Psoriasis patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PsoriasisPsoriasis
Could your condition cause PsoriasisPsoriasis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have scalp Psoriasis since October 2016. After three months I got fever for a day and thereafter severe joint pains and stiffness in fingers and feet. I used Naproxen for 8 months and got temporary relief. Scalp Psoriasis is still present. Is there any relation between the two. What is ...
If anyone struggles with the same issue, please help!!!!!! What have you done or what are you doing to control the psoriasis and to stop the recurring boils. I can't stand it anymore. I never had a boil in my life and after pregnancy at the age of 39 I developed inverse psoriasis and get ...
what treatments have anyone followed to avoid placenta abruction due to psioris. My daughter lost two babies from abruction in week 30- 32 however none of her high risk OB/GYN/s ever considered her psioris as the cause they suggest next pregnancy attempt to start her on blood thinners which ...
User reviews to the study
HI, well my name is nicolas, im french, living in Berlin, Germany, i have psoriasis and sleep paralysis disorder since about 12/13 years now, psoriasis started a bit earlier than sleep paralysis. I always considered those two things as being my two demons, but strangely i never thought that ...