Wellbutrin sr and Dupuytren's contracture - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Dupuytren's contracture is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin Sr.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wellbutrin sr and have Dupuytren's contracture. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,599 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin sr from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,599 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin sr.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Dupuytren's contracture.
What is Wellbutrin sr?
Wellbutrin sr has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 11,346 Wellbutrin sr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Dupuytren's contracture?
Dupuytren's contracture (thickening of the fibrous tissue layer underneath the skin of the palm and fingers) is found to be associated with 443 drugs and 208 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wellbutrin sr and Dupuytren's contracture reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Wellbutrin sr *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Dupuytren's contracture when taking Wellbutrin sr *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Wellbutrin sr *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 50.00%
- Vioxx: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3: 1 person, 50.00%
- Serzone: 1 person, 50.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 50.00%
- Robaxin: 1 person, 50.00%
- Rhinocort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prozac: 1 person, 50.00%
- Pravachol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Naproxen: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Dupuytren's contracture *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 50.00%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 1 person, 50.00%
- Road Traffic Accident: 1 person, 50.00%
- Prostate Cancer: 1 person, 50.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 50.00%
- Obstructive Airways Disorder (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 50.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Protrusion (spinal disc protrusion): 1 person, 50.00%
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (chronic lung disease): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatitis B: 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin sr and have Dupuytren's contracture?Check whether Dupuytren's contracture is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Dupuytren's contracture and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wellbutrin sr:
- Wellbutrin sr (11,346 reports)
Common Wellbutrin sr side effects:
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin sr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Dupuytren's contracture treatments and more:
- Dupuytren's contracture (2,031 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dupuytren's contracture in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Xiaflex: 137 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (443 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Ra: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Dupuytren's contracture:
- Dupuytren's contracture (208 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin sr) and Wellbutrin sr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyloprim and Glomerulonephritis - a second ago
- Tessalon and Crohn'S Disease - 6 seconds ago
- Epivir and Encephalopathy - 8 seconds ago
- How effective is Midol for Leg Pain? - 10 seconds ago
- Cardiotoxicity and Cough - 21 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Convulsion - 23 seconds ago
- L-Methylfolate and Otezla drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Bisoprolol Fumarate And Hydrochlorothiazide and Multiple Myeloma - 25 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Adrenocortical Insufficiency Acute - 25 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Electroencephalogram Abnormal - 35 seconds ago