Wellbutrin xl and Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Wellbutrin Xl.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Wellbutrin xl and have Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,341 people who have side effects while taking Wellbutrin xl from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,341 people reported to have side effects when taking Wellbutrin xl.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated.
What is Wellbutrin xl?
Wellbutrin xl has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 20,978 Wellbutrin xl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated?
Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated (excess of bilirubin in the blood) is found to be associated with 638 drugs and 231 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Wellbutrin xl and Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated when taking Wellbutrin xl *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated when taking Wellbutrin xl *:
- 0-1: 66.67 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Wellbutrin xl *:
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 50.00%
- Marinol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 25.00%
- Heparin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Geodon: 1 person, 25.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 25.00%
- Flomax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fentanyl: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Respiratory Acidosis (respiratory failure or ventilatory failure, causes the ph of blood and other bodily fluids to decrease): 1 person, 25.00%
- Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (rapidly progressive neuromuscular disease caused by opportunistic infection of brain cells): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pneumonia Staphylococcal (pneumonia staphylococcal infections are usually caused by the organism staphylococcus aureus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pneumonia Aspiration (bronchopneumonia that develops due to the entrance of foreign materials into the bronchial tree): 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (reoccurrence of a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hepatitis Acute: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bladder Dysfunction: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Constipation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cystitis Interstitial (unknown cause characterized by bladder pain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Enlarged Prostate: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin xl and have Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated?Check whether Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Wellbutrin xl:
- Wellbutrin xl (20,978 reports)
Common Wellbutrin xl side effects:
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin xl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated treatments and more:
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated (17 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated:
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated:
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated (638 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated:
- Hyperbilirubinaemia aggravated (231 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin xl) and Wellbutrin xl (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ddavp and Xanax drug interaction - now
- Lomotil and Neoplasm Progression - 3 seconds ago
- Soliris and Kidney Stones - 5 seconds ago
- Creon and Sterile Water drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Azelastine drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease and Drowsiness - 14 seconds ago
- Durezol and Nausea And Vomiting - 21 seconds ago
- Coq and Flomax drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Pravastatin Sodium and Erbitux drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xeljanz Xr and Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation - a minute ago